IGNORED

how does a friendless fellow acquire weed?

Guest vodor

well i do actually have friends with connections but they're across an international border and i'm sure as hell not going to take anything across.

so what do i do? i'd rather not hit the streets or anything like that because i'm soft and probably reek like a softy too.

seattle, wa area incase any of y'all are local and want to help me out more directly ;)

Guest ms-dos

hit up some parties or head to a place where you can buy it legally (can't you do that in california now? or is that just medical?)

that's just medical. but anyone can get a prescription easily.

i'd suggest going to your local reggae\dub\dubstep night and using your nose from there

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LoL, you shouldn't have too much trouble befriending potheads who gots the chronic hookz in seattle

Guest Gary C

hang around in a public toilet and wink at guys next to you at the urinal, gesturing with your hand and mouth as if you're hitting on a big bong.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

hang around in a public toilet and wink at guys next to you at the urinal, gesturing with your hand and mouth as if you're hitting on a big bong.

this

find a black man and aggressively demand weed.

lol

lol

take out the "aggressive" and it's a solid enough plan. Just don't carry more that $10-20 on you, just in case. Well, it's worked for me trillions of times. I can't even fill up one hand with the amount of times it's failed me over the years.

this

This would only work if you are on holiday from Kazakhstan

Just look for some one smokeing a white cigar

Archived