IGNORED

daily ambient loops

Guest philia

started this a few days ago,

http://sites.google.com/site/miaowaveshello/

bit of field recordings too. i'm going to try to put 1 up per day, but we'll see. :ok:

I like them all man. Very tranquil stuff.

abreaktor: that's something i hadn't thought about to be honest. partly because i didn't think anyone would be interested in using them. i don't mind if people use them for their own music though,- i'd be pretty interested in the results!

• 2 weeks later...

still going strong :sorcerer:

but i was wondering, anyone know of a good and free place to upload mp3s and be able to link to them directly (ie; not sites like rapidshare/megaupload etc)? google's limit is 100mb i believe and i'm almost at that limit.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone.

after a month of doing this, ive decided to stop for now. i'm thinkin i'll start again for another month sometime in the future.

i'm going to put a .rar file up later tonight that compiles all the tracks on the site, in case anyone wants to grab them all at once.

i listened to the whole thing from start to finish (little over an hours worth of music), and i think it makes a prety neat album of sketches.

thanks or listening :biggrin::flower:

You didnt think that people would be interested in using them in their music? Did you forget where you were :cisfor:

Cheers for the .rar man, I'm also a lazy moron who appreciates digests.

EDIT:Had a listen to the 1st few and a came. Definitely using these at some stage. thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

cool :smile: .

for those who listened, what did you think of the last one - 02/08? i'm asking this because it's the one im most proud of, lol

I stumbled upon this via last.fm

I'm definitely liking those loops!

also, really like the albums you've put out dude - especially "nogood however" - just wanted to get that out :beer:

cool :smile: .

for those who listened, what did you think of the last one - 02/08? i'm asking this because it's the one im most proud of, lol

I liked it. Sounded a bit like a BOC track (don't remember the name). I bookmarked your site by the way :smile:

sweet, thanks for listening guys :smile:

i actually forgot that i uploaded my albums to last.fm. that's great because now i won't have to reupload them.

Archived