IGNORED

Sarah Palin: Fox News New contributer

joshuatxuk

Supposedly she will not be a regular correspondent or panelist, but rather host an occasional series similar to hosted by Oliver North.

Well, GOP, it was nice knowing you. I think you had a good run up until Bush #1 or so. :facepalm:

are you kidding me? if anything, the Republican party will get stronger because of this.

Im not saying its a good move, and im not saying Palin is half-intelligent, but the right leaning americans stupid enough to make her book a no.1 bestseller will love and therefore blindly respect her show.

are you kidding me? if anything, the Republican party will get stronger because of this.

Im not saying its a good move, and im not saying Palin is half-intelligent, but the right leaning americans stupid enough to make her book a no.1 bestseller will love and therefore blindly respect her show.

You're right, the GOP will continue to solidify the paranoid, neo-con vote. She has a fanbase who'll watch and the non-live aspect of the show will make it a safe outlet

But this will push independents or moderate conservatives/republicans like myself further away. I can't stand the democratic party, but the state of the GOP is a joke. I don't think anyone merely leaning right takes her or the GOP leaders seriously...the party could split soon, or collapse on itself. The Dems have their factions but Obama winning help mend the cracks and silent the actual liberals/sincere lefties.

but at the same time, everyone in those positions of power within both parties know that people like Palin and Obama and Hillary on the other side are key to maintaining their hold over the public.

easily marketable, neutral candidates that platform on specific topics of complete irrelevance to the everyday lives of Americans, but at the same time appeals to their fears.

to me this seems like another "fuck you" to democrats, fox news is so bias it makes australian current affair shows look neutral.

Geez, I had no australian current affairs shows were that bad.

Archived