IGNORED

Music Forest

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

I'm sure many of you have seen this site before, but for those who haven't it's a great way of finding some new music. The guy that runs the site has a brilliant taste in music, literally everything I've listened to that he has posted I've loved. The archive goes back to 2004 too, so plenty to discover.

Thought I would share in the hopes that you guys find some music you like.

Music Forest

(Google Translated Link)

I'm currently listening to Crepusculum / Sing On In Silhouettes thanks to the site. Some beautiful folky acoustic guitar instrumental music.

Guest placidburp

yeah, I know this one... last time I checked was the last years spring...

check the 2009-12-10 date post :ok:

haha yeah, that's not the reason I made this thread!! :D Like I said though, great taste in music... :emotawesomepm9:

• 1 month later...
Guest placidburp

Loads of new releases featured HERE. Including wattems very own Sneaksta303! Told you the guy has good taste in music!

The newest release from Eves looks ace too, just about to listen.

Guest placidburp

Any other blogs like that a part from idm trade and boards of electronica?

Music Forest only has links to free music or links to where you can buy certain albums. It's not like the other 2 you mentioned. Its a blog to promote music, not to pirate it.

But to answer your question, I don't know any.

yeah this guy is awesome, he sent me the AE bonus track off quaristice extremely fast after asking him about it.

he's also very friendly to Watmm artists as somebody else here mentioned. He's featured P168's as well as some futonic stuff i believe

Guest Otto Krat

Music Forest only has links to free music or links to where you can buy certain albums. It's not like the other 2 you mentioned. Its a blog to promote music, not to pirate it.

Well some believe to pirate is to promote. :pedobear:

Guest Smuckers

that blog used to be my one-stop-shop for all things idm/electronica but haven't found anything on there that's any good for months. nodata.tv has the occasional good'n but consequently, i've not heard anything idm-y for ages.

I liked this one a lot but it's on hiatus unfortunately. The archives are worth a look though, I like how there was always a good description and a video so you don't have to go hunt around elsewhere for a sample. Some of the posts aren't to my taste, of course, but I was able to discover a handful of great things, saw stuff I already liked, and have plenty more to check out eventually.

http://isleptintheseclothes.wordpress.com/

Well some believe to pirate is to promote. :pedobear:

most of the people who believe this suffer from a form of cognitive dissonance aka 'im too cheap to buy music but i rationalize it as helping out the cause'

Archived