IGNORED

:aaaaaaaAAAAAtchOOOOOOOooooooo:

keltoi

Some years back I did construction work for a living... I went to a job site that was beyond description. This woman took in every stray cat she could, and cleaned nothing. When we pulled up in front of the house, and when I opened the door, a smell hit me like a sledgehammer to the chest cat urine. It was awful. 20-30 feet away from the door in the driveway I could smell this. Ive never smelled anything this bad in my life (and Ive been through the Marine Corps gas chamber!).

I used the small masks we had so we could enter the house… and Ive never seen anything like this. The entire house was covered in cat urine, cat hair, and cat feces. Nothing was clean… everything had mold growing on it, and there were water stains up the walls. There were little trails around the house where this woman would walk.

The basement was flooded with shit. Literally. The waste pipe from her toilet broke, and instead of fixing it, she pushed her washing machine under the pipe. She would flush the toilet, which would fill up the washing machine, then she would run the washer to pump it outside… This obviously stopped working years ago, and so the basement had about 1 foot of raw sewage.

When we went upstairs to look at the broken bathroom we found the tub full of cat litter, she was using it as a litter box and never cleaned it (looks like nothing was ever cleaned), so the tub was filled with cat shit and cat litter. Again mold growing everywhere…

Back downstairs into broken kitchen… There were bags of cat food (those big giant bags), just ripped open on the floor, so the cats could help themselves… and dozens of empty cans of cat food all growing mold. Glasses on the counter look like they were sitting there for years with black and green mold growing like cactuses…

We had to leave at that point.

We got breathing masks, full rubber hazmat suits, and gallons and gallons of bleach, which we just poured everywhere in the house… The womans son came up from Florida to see what was going on (he was paying for the repairs), and put his mother up in a hotel (the place was completely unlivable), and he stayed in the house! He actually went into one of the bedrooms, and slept on an old mattress on the floor covered in mold and piss. (Guess it runs in the family?!) Some years later I drove by and the house was condemned and leveled…

Awful. Awful awful awful.

I really cant begin to fully describe what I witnessed in that house.

When I was a kid I had a Staffie cross, now passed away, that was quite an awesome cat killer. Managed to get at least five of the local cats in the back garden that we know about, including taking one from a tree. I would love to see her set loose in that place.

Archived