IGNORED

computer help

Alzado

What typically happens is those printercables will get massively overclocked and your I/O bus will fry, pretty much rendering all downloads in the download drive corrupt.

It's funny that you mention that actually because the guy that sold me my last mouse pad mentioned that the 400 series of I/O's were supposed to have taken care of that problem but that a lot of users were still reporting a pretty high frequency of corrupt d/l drives.

apparently the documentation doesn't tell you that you will still get corrupt drives if you're spinning a baud rate of below 4500:1. lol i wonder how many people shelled out the cash for the I/O 400's not knowing that they were buying a tin box with the exact same failure rate.

anyway, I checked the printercables and they all seem to be running their own isolated channels which is my preferred setup ever since i moved my system onto a 16 pin server. so, i don't think that's the problem. it took me all morning but i ran system reveal scantron on each individual entry in My Documents/Downloads and I think I may have found the error. I had a corrupt zip file that was burping out a stream of traffic data which I think was causing a false conflict in my external default ports. so, i should be able to fix it assuming a malware scan doesn't turn up any other instances of USB 2.0.

yeah that's a pretty solid workaround, just keep in mind that if you get a failed bitmap resize during the system reveal it's because you've inadvertently indexed all of your cortex F5's in the master database, thereby generating a false-positive defrag map. have you considered re-routing all of the 2.0 dataflow through the monitor bus driver? this will give you a much-needed memory boost, probably a good 60 or 70 wpm faster that way. and if all else fails you can just flash-boot the keyboard (obviously) from the I/0 terminal for a good 2 or 3 seconds without even plugging the sucker in.

jesus, i wish i would have read this before blowing my entire machine to hell. i didn't realize when I was re-caching My Documents that the binary OS was configed to re-index the cortex F5's. so by the time my system reg detected the resized bitmap, it was too late. The download drive was parsed and the scuzzi meter was giving readings well past 27.

I've been on hold with video professor for half an hour. i need to know whether i can salvage any part of the data stream or if i need to reinstall all of my function keys one by one. do you have any experience with the 400 series? do i need to update to a newer version of netscape? I just got my optical mouse free of spyware and working the way i want it and now this.

What typically happens is those printercables will get massively overclocked and your I/O bus will fry, pretty much rendering all downloads in the download drive corrupt.

It's funny that you mention that actually because the guy that sold me my last mouse pad mentioned that the 400 series of I/O's were supposed to have taken care of that problem but that a lot of users were still reporting a pretty high frequency of corrupt d/l drives.

apparently the documentation doesn't tell you that you will still get corrupt drives if you're spinning a baud rate of below 4500:1. lol i wonder how many people shelled out the cash for the I/O 400's not knowing that they were buying a tin box with the exact same failure rate.

anyway, I checked the printercables and they all seem to be running their own isolated channels which is my preferred setup ever since i moved my system onto a 16 pin server. so, i don't think that's the problem. it took me all morning but i ran system reveal scantron on each individual entry in My Documents/Downloads and I think I may have found the error. I had a corrupt zip file that was burping out a stream of traffic data which I think was causing a false conflict in my external default ports. so, i should be able to fix it assuming a malware scan doesn't turn up any other instances of USB 2.0.

yeah that's a pretty solid workaround, just keep in mind that if you get a failed bitmap resize during the system reveal it's because you've inadvertently indexed all of your cortex F5's in the master database, thereby generating a false-positive defrag map. have you considered re-routing all of the 2.0 dataflow through the monitor bus driver? this will give you a much-needed memory boost, probably a good 60 or 70 wpm faster that way. and if all else fails you can just flash-boot the keyboard (obviously) from the I/0 terminal for a good 2 or 3 seconds without even plugging the sucker in.

jesus, i wish i would have read this before blowing my entire machine to hell. i didn't realize when I was re-caching My Documents that the binary OS was configed to re-index the cortex F5's. so by the time my system reg detected the resized bitmap, it was too late. The download drive was parsed and the scuzzi meter was giving readings well past 27.

I've been on hold with video professor for half an hour. i need to know whether i can salvage any part of the data stream or if i need to reinstall all of my function keys one by one. do you have any experience with the 400 series? do i need to update to a newer version of netscape? I just got my optical mouse free of spyware and working the way i want it and now this.

no, DO NOT update netscape with the 400 series. instead, spellcheck your bios and make sure that all SQL queries have been set to 10. this way you eliminate any rogue data hardware divx detectors or legacy hotkey upgrade shells. one time i was building a 230 MX box with pre-fab mouse port transistors and forgot to do this, and within 20 minutes i had nothing but massive data heaps of free-range virus packets running about inside the floppy drive. took me like 3 hours to find the passcode, lol. but yes, your data stream should be fully intact, you should only need to patch in new firmware for your F7 and F11 keys as long as you run a cold bit dump before tweaking any of the integrated spyware settings.

Archived