IGNORED

Weird shit you have

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

2 sets of personalised Isle of Man numberplates

a Suffolk Fire Service helmet probably from the 70s, found in the fireplace of an empty house

a skullcap, stolen from a real jew

a small fragment of rock from Mars

a fat wad of UK postage-paid envelopes (not paid for stamps for about 5 years now)

Guest Fishtank

A smoking duck and stuffed dolphin I've had since I was 2

smokingduck.jpg

A glass head of my former room mates cousin and an original metal lava lamp from the '70s

glasshead.jpg

An autographed copy of Primitive Radio Gods Rocket

PRGRocket.jpg

some Taekwondo and Amateur boxing trophies...id consider them weird because I am hardly athletic.

Autographed baseball by Boog Powell

ah, heres one: A piece of Catholic Communion I put in my mouth then spit out in front of the church after Mass....my grandmother was so furious with me that I said I would place in a box for all times remembrance...i wonder what it looks like...

some Taekwondo and Amateur boxing trophies...id consider them weird because I am hardly athletic.

Autographed baseball by Boog Powell

ah, heres one: A piece of Catholic Communion I put in my mouth then spit out in front of the church after Mass....my grandmother was so furious with me that I said I would place in a box for all times remembrance...i wonder what it looks like...

Hahah..

I went to catholic school, but I wasn't a catholic, so I never got to eat those.

Then one day, when our class was visiting the church, I found where they kept the Eucharist wafers. They looked like big, delicious mints! Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to eat one. Whoops. Turns out they taste horrible, especially when you're expecting some kind of minty treat.

I quickly spit it out into my hand, and clandestinely threw it in the garbage. :diablo:

korean comic books on the history of Korea

a pencil sharpener in the shape of a cow

a stack of old man u magazines

a gift card for food services at my uni with 91 cents left on it

lol....korean university?...I think I still have all my Yonsei related keycards.

lol....korean university?...I think I still have all my Yonsei related keycards.

No, for UBC. it's a gift card though, and I don't think it's rechargeable. lulzy.

Guest Tony Danza

Seven Amoxicillin/Pot Clav 875MG tabs for strep throat and the sores on my penis.

my dog takes those.

doesn't that hurt your penis?

Why would they hurt my penis? They're fixing it.

They're pretty intense drugs, though. I hate taking them, but strep throat is pretty serious so I have to. The drugs make me tired and my butt constantly itches now. Plus, I poop after every meal now, which makes me wonder if I should just stop eating to save some money. I still have about four more days to take them. :(

Archived