IGNORED

Clear Lens Body Piercing

Joyrex

i've seen a pic of some guy, also with this clear lens piercing stretching

but on his fucking NOSTRILS

yes, you could see the inside of his fucking nose

i belive i've seen that pic on watmm somewhere, i don't want to see it again

i wonder what's that gonna be like when they are old and full of regret? those holes aren't going to close, ever

The next step is clearly to get one of those perma-holes they have in cows to examine the contents of their stomachs.

Actually, a pregnant woman with a window allowing you to view her infant would be all the rage. You know they will do that as soon soon as it's possible without chance of infection.

how about trepanning except leave a pyrex window on the brain? Teh cool!

Omg, after reading the first posts everything you posted after occurred to me in the exact same order. Are we running at the same frequency?? :wacko:

i don't know why people get so upset about the future of humanity because someone has a body mod. you realise that body mods and tattoos aren't exactly a new thing. and normal people get them too. it's very ignorant to assume humans are fucked cause someone stretched their labaret.

i don't know why people get so upset about the future of humanity because someone has a body mod. you realise that body mods and tattoos aren't exactly a new thing. and normal people get them too. it's very ignorant to assume humans are fucked cause someone stretched their labaret.

CUZ DEY BE FOOS

Archived