IGNORED

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Guest Funktion

Sonic's new walk cycle looks LAAAAAME

Still... I have hope.

I agree it should be classically animated, games like Wario Shake Dimension and Boy and His Blob are a shining example of what a 2D side scroller should look like these days.

What happened after Sonic and Knuckles?!? there was such a sharp decrease in quality!

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Ah , back to the epic bosom of 2D ( where it should of stayed )

Looks like 2010 shall be a year of good music and video games .

Guest bitroast

I agree it should be classically animated, games like Wario Shake Dimension and Boy and His Blob are a shining example of what a 2D side scroller should look like these days.

mario3.jpg

aw man, i couldn't stop ranting about this when new mario wii came out. going on how nintendo should make a classic mario platformer game but animated and presented in HD, with an art style similar to the promotional artwork used for mario 3 (^see game cover but imagine it fully animated). having said that, i really really enjoyed mario wii and the game was still rather awesome. fingers crossed for the new sonic also being awesome. it's hard to tell how it'll be.

the question is, did anyone read his book.

Yeah, I'm reading it, I'm on page 93. Some of it is pretty interesting for the insights you get into his mind. It gets a bit repetitive, because I think he based it on an idea he had for an RPG, so there's lots of defeating monsters involved.

what, the load of headphone reviews? Uli wouldn't have the cash for that.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I was referring to stuff like

Rating Style:

★★★★★-The best

★★★★---Really good

★★★-----Average

★★------Just OK

★--------Not worth it

For Soundstage ONLY:

█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▄ ▆ █ - Great / Wide

▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▆ - Good / Average

▄ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▄ - Small / Acceptable

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ - Flat / In-Your-Face

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

The other thing is if you read those reviews, they don't actually do a very good comparision of sound. It's just assigning everything these numbers...

Guest JW Modestburns

The other thing is if you read those reviews, they don't actually do a very good comparision of sound. It's just assigning everything these numbers...

hilarious.

Archived