IGNORED

margaret thatcher - more orb goodies please!

keltoi

Guest ezkerraldean

lol yes

please maggie

i want orb

is there any new orb since The Dream? i thought that was a bit shit and haven't looked them up since

lol yes

please maggie

i want orb

is there any new orb since The Dream? i thought that was a bit shit and haven't looked them up since

'The Dream' was quite shit yes.

Since then they've done an Orbsessions Vol 2

still reckon they're best stuff is 'Adventures...' 'Orbus Terrarum' and 'Orblivion'

The latest album (Baghdad batteries) were actually subtitled Orbsessions Vol.3. The Dream is actually quite a grower of an album, I too thought it was pretty shite when I first heard it but I quite like it now .... The latest album (apart from one track that I can't remember the name of now) has yet to do it for me, I think I need to give it a little more time.

The latest album (Baghdad batteries) were actually subtitled Orbsessions Vol.3. The Dream is actually quite a grower of an album, I too thought it was pretty shite when I first heard it but I quite like it now .... The latest album (apart from one track that I can't remember the name of now) has yet to do it for me, I think I need to give it a little more time.

That's right! I remember reading about 'Baghdad Batteries' a while back, remember there being a strange theory behing that name too, something about ancient batteries.... can't believe I forgot about that album. will have to get on it, though expectations seem to get lower and lower for their output lately.....

since nobody seemed to pay attention, i will tell you this, dear member M. Thatch said he was going to be gone for a while. He will not see this post.

not paying attention is different to just missing something. isn't it? maybe you're right i just wasn't paying attention. i feel so ashamed. :facepalm:

next time i see him around i'll just bump this fucker right in front of his eyes.

Guest Space Coyote

Are the links still alive in the old threads? I think I managed to snaggle everything and can reupload if needed.

That guy's contributions were special

still reckon they're best stuff is 'Adventures...' 'Orbus Terrarum' and 'Orblivion'

YES.. Orbvs is awesome! One of my all time favs. You can't touch Oxbow or Slug Dub. We seem to agree with a lot on here.

:beer:

But, why was that period so creative? Like Orbvs, Orblivion, etc.. for some reason, that lineup made their best work, by far. I know some of the members came back to make this recent stuff but it's not nearly as strong. idk.

Archived