IGNORED

fuckin rapidshare

kokoon

Guest Enter a new display name

I usually give up on the concept of sleeping and I refresh the page every 2 minutes during nighttime until there is a slot available for me.

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

96378_FFFFFUUUUU-.png

Guest Coalbucket PI

I bought 6 months membership, it was one of the best choices I ever made. I got a 5gb movie in 15 minutes yesterday

Guest futuregirlfriend

there's jdownloader where you can just paste in the urls to the files and it downloads the lot for you. you'll still have the 15 minute wait between downloads if you don't have a premium account, and the program is a little bit wonky, but it beats the click, wait, click shit. i just queue up a pile of things and forget about it for an evening.

Guest assegai

I think it's like $70 a year for a premium account; which means you can download all the movies, music, programs and pr0nz your heart desires. Minus the time & frustration.

Guest futuregirlfriend

damn. i hate rapidshare. i'm lucky in that my isp provides access to usenet with 7 day retention. what is it that you're trying to get?

Yeah i got a paid account.

The download speeds aren't that great, although I have a feeling that's my shitty ISP here in Canada.

The no waiting is great though....

Yeah i got a paid account.

The download speeds aren't that great, although I have a feeling that's my shitty ISP here in Canada.

The no waiting is great though....

It pretty much maxes out my connection with JDownloader d/ling multiple files at once.

Guest El_Chemso

I have an annual account I've had for about 3 years or so. Currently the powers that be are really working hard to cut out the naughty illegal stuff on Rapidshare which is really detracting from the experience. Probably won't renew this year cause of it. Hotfiles seems to be the new rapidshare.

fuck rapidshart, what a fucking piece of shit.

does that cat get shot there?

edit: in your sig.

nah, it just does what i do every time i try to achieve something in life and fail miserably... just collapse on to the ground and do nothing for a while.

i hate it. what do you guys do when something is only available through rapidshare and it doesn't let you download?

i'm angry.

yes, totally annoying. try using jdownloader, great if you want to dl more than one file. copy all the (not only rs-) links into the program and let it handle the downloads. great even if you don´t have a paid rs-account.

Archived