IGNORED

I Am Posting From LAX!

Joyrex

man i should have you pick up my Lancia Scorpion alloy wheels while you're up there, and then just drop them out of the plane as you fly over my house on the way back to LAX.

i believe you would capitalize "Mother" if it were taking the place of a proper name but not if you were just referring to her i.e. "my mother".

perhaps approve some new memberships while I'm at it.

you approve memberships manually@??!?!?!

Yes, I check out each person applying - in addition to having some software do some other checks for me...

I've got a 2 hour layover before flying into Sacramento, and then a half-hour drive from the airport to Mom's house.

Roseville? Lodi? Davis?

Rancho Cordova, actually - not too far outside Sacramento.

Guest Masonic Boom

perhaps approve some new memberships while I'm at it.

you approve memberships manually@??!?!?!

Yes, I check out each person applying - in addition to having some software do some other checks for me...

You mean, in addition to the IDM test you already have to take for membership?

Man, that was bizarre. It asked me what Aphex Twin's real name and what LFO stood for. I nearly failed coz I said Oscillation instead of Oscillator or something like that.

The airports posted in this thread are all so beautiful. Seems like airports are where architects fantasies go to dream...

Archived