IGNORED

is wanking to sexy pictures of weed unscrupulous?

Guest IRARI

at the risk of being 2000-and-late, i have recently come to the conclusion that if weed posts any more revealing shots i will allow myself to wank over them

at one time i was sure that this would violate the strict code of ethics that i live by, but i realized that wanking to someone degrades them more effectively

than all manner of flaming ever could... if you have wanked to pix of weed please announce it and let me know if your penis fell out or pm me said photos

at the risk of being 2000-and-late, i have recently come to the conclusion that if weed posts any more revealing shots i will allow myself to wank over them at one time i was sure that this would violate the strict code of ethics that i live by, but i realized that wanking to someone degrades them more effectively than all manner of flaming ever could...

lol

Now, it's obvious from the shots you're talking about that she was having fun and probably starting a little pearly bit of slickness over the whole thing. So "Catch the Magic!" and pick up what was put down--the idea of scruples in the world of touching one's self is ludicrous anyhow.

it's not ludicrous... i'm not out to merely ejaculate, i want to demean an idiot by ejaculating over the thought of body parts she doesn't deserve... shut up

i want to demean an idiot by ejaculating over the thought of body parts she doesn't deserve

wait, what?

are you a woman? because you're not seeing the big picture

no, i see it, i just dont get how you can ejaculate over a thought

i have a really bad time holding images in my mind's eye, so i kinda just think about the coordinates of an image or the contours of a video, in order to wank

Archived