IGNORED

Scandals...

Guest EDGEY

Watched about 8 seconds of tiger woods. I'm waiting for the day one of these celebrities calls for a press conferences after a scandal, and instead of apologizing and crying and all that shit just says "It's my life, it's personal, stay the fuck out of it, it's none of your business.". Seriously, judgmental assholes, like it's any of our business what these people do with their personal lives. He should've just wore a nike "just do it" shirt, pointed at it, and said "I did".

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai

Watched about 8 seconds of tiger woods. I'm waiting for the day one of these celebrities calls for a press conferences after a scandal, and instead of apologizing and crying and all that shit just says "It's my life, it's personal, stay the fuck out of it, it's none of your business.". Seriously, judgmental assholes, like it's any of our business what these people do with their personal lives. He should've just wore a nike "just do it" shirt, pointed at it, and said "I did".

lol.

I'm watching it now and lost interested 8 seconds in as well. Like his wife would have went out with him if he wasn't a famous athlete, get real people.

that was terrible keltoi

I expect no less.

signed,

/alzado

what are you trying to say edgey?

That any thread I start typically goes downhill relatively fast, well, I guess that applies to just about all watmm threads... watmm-downhill-threading, new olympic sport..

Speaking of, this tiger woods crap (they have it on in the office annoying me), reminds of that crap with Michael Phelps, same thing... he shouldve just came out and said "I won you assholes 6 gold fucking medals, and this is how you treat me... fuck off".

I think it would have been best if Tiger came out, started into some tearful apology and then whipped out and started jacking it in front of all the cameras. then starts sobbing, "I just can't stop. I'm a monster. A MMMMMOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!"

that was terrible keltoi

I expect no less.

signed,

/alzado

That any thread I start typically goes downhill relatively fast, well, I guess that applies to just about all watmm threads... watmm-downhill-threading, new olympic sport..

Speaking of, this tiger woods crap (they have it on in the office annoying me), reminds of that crap with Michael Phelps, same thing... he shouldve just came out and said "I won you assholes 6 gold fucking medals, and this is how you treat me... fuck off".

i saved your thread with some next-level, so-bad-it's-good, witty banter and this is the thanks i get.

I think it would have been best if Tiger came out, started into some tearful apology and then whipped out and started jacking it in front of all the cameras. then starts sobbing, "I just can't stop. I'm a monster. A MMMMMOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!"

or he just calmly looks at the camera and says "tiger.... WOULD!"

that was terrible keltoi

I expect no less.

signed,

/alzado

i saved your thread with some next-level, so-bad-it's-good, witty banter and this is the thanks i get.

True, I should be more grateful for the gifts I recieve... besides, it's not really going downhill til someone posts a geniously awful shop of tiger, batcock and a beard.

tiger woods is a complete waste of time

Wow, that's not very Christian, Troon.

LOL

tiger woods is an abomination, a money grubbing little swine.

when he stops supporting the shit he supports for money then i'll give him some forgiveness, till

then he can .....well you know, he can just keep falling on his own sword for all i care.

this is of course relative. at least the man has a massive charity.

i cant think of any one person i interact with, read about, see on tv, or otherwise encounter on a somewhat regular basis that is more of a waste of my time than you.

tiger woods just sounds like a place you don't want to be.

especially if you're a little girl with a picnic basket for grandma.

...shit... tigers don't live in the woods. nevermind, it's all good.

this is of course relative. at least the man has a massive charity.

i cant think of any one person i interact with, read about, see on tv, or otherwise encounter on a somewhat regular basis that is more of a waste of my time than you.

LOL

charity is sometimes something these kinds of people hide behind to not face their problems and to rationalize their gluttony.

charity doesnt really make a bit of difference if it is aimed in the wrong direction, first we must know what true charity is and how to truly help.

(not just free cheese, wonder drugs and immunizations)

...and i doubt tiger woods has the first idea of what it truly means to help people change instead of just giving his blood monies to them.

Archived