IGNORED

How to destroy him in 30 days

Guest the anonymous forumite

Guest underscore

cool, she destroyed me in like 30 seconds actually. i couldn't stand the fucking epic length paragraphs. by destroying us she means how to make it so people never come back to her blog, right?

What? This is shite. Some woman should write a blog about how not to destroy a man in 30 days.

Fuck, its fairly easy to destroy and man in 30minutes. I guess this is why she has time to write an epicly long blog on the internet instead of having sex or something.

A douche bag comes in many shapes and sizes, yes they usually come with Affliction shirts and steroid induced muscles

and sometimes they come with a dress and expensive shoes

Does this count as sexist, or is it only sexist when a man blogs about how to destroy women?

It definitely counts as bitter and twisted.

She'll have a gob like a cats arse in three years time.

do you have any thread link =

4chan already took care of this (notice how the blog stops on feb 8th). They found her facebook etc

do you have any thread link =

4chan already took care of this (notice how the blog stops on feb 8th). They found her facebook etc

4chan doesn't archive threads. you might find something on 4chanarchive.org or encyclopaediadramatica

*This blog is about no one person in particular. If people were not blog blockers this is how the story might have happened. John will be the name of the man I am destroying, note that John is no more than a composite of different men that I have come across in my life. This blog is just a writing exercise; I realize that I may not be the most fantastic writer; however this is my way of passing time and heartache. I realize that I am young, I am still searching for myself and have yet to completely understand what love truly is, so bear with me in my journey of growth If you choose to follow, thank you. If you are not interested… why are you reading this?

I'm actually thinking that she was doing a great service for us men by showing us all the dark tricks a bitch can do in order to dominate, so in case we meet one we recognize the signs early.

by the way, this is a great record.

113751637.jpg

I'm actually thinking that she was doing a great service for us men by showing us all the dark tricks a bitch can do in order to dominate, so in case we meet one we recognize the signs early.

by the way, this is a great record.

113751637.jpg

did you know that morbid angel's albums follow an alphabetical pattern?

Abominations of Desolation (1991)

Blessed are the Sick (1991)

Covenant (1993)

Domination (1995)

Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (1998)

Gateways to Annihilation (2000)

Heretic (2003)

Yeah Kaini, I noticed. Pretty cool thing to do, m'not sure if somebody did this before. (How many bands did the "I,II,II,IV...ppf)

Archived