IGNORED

Just orderd me some D&D soda

Guest Fishtank

Guest Fishtank

jones.jpg

from Jones soda

Dwarven Draught, Eldritch Blast, Bigby’s Crushing Thirst Destroyer, Sneak Attack and of course the Potion of Healing.

I'm not so much a D&D fan as I am curious as to what these taste like

and they're really expensive

I will let you know what they're like in about 3 weeks once I get them

Guest Franklin

jones soda is shite. cool idea with the D&D theme but you need to get yourself some soda pop made with cane sugar, it's much better!

jones soda is shite. cool idea with the D&D theme but you need to get yourself some soda pop made with cane sugar, it's much better!

lol...have you actually read the label of a Jones Soda?

"PURE CANE SODA" right ta the top of every label.

Guest Franklin

lol...have you actually read the label of a Jones Soda?

"PURE CANE SODA" right ta the top of every label.

lol. this is new then. I havent had a Jones in several years but i know for sure that they used to be made with HFCS.

cool. i just confirmed this on wiki... they switched to cane sugar in 06. so I take it back!

Guest Fishtank

are you actually going to drink on that drank or just let it shit?

yes, actually I think I will film it and do a little review of each as I taste them

the only soda i drink is coca-cola, out of a can. never a bottle. and preferably the german coca-cola (which a few stores here stock). it's richer in sugar and caffeiney goodness.

Guest countchocula

Around thanksgiving a few years ago Jones released a limited edition holiday pack that had sodas flavored like thanksgiving dinner. I always wanted to try it just to see what mash potatoes and butter or dressing and gravy soda tasted like, but sadly I never got the chance.

Around thanksgiving a few years ago Jones released a limited edition holiday pack that had sodas flavored like thanksgiving dinner. I always wanted to try it just to see what mash potatoes and butter or dressing and gravy soda tasted like, but sadly I never got the chance.

I drank some of

this once.

I almost

barfed.

Guest Franklin

ya. i just had a jones yesterday and agree about the carbonation. also i'm not a fan of them being caffeine-free.

i heartily recommend Boylan cane sugar sodas link

the root beer and cream soda are my favs. the best I've had.

Archived