IGNORED

TRUE STORY: massive lightning seen over whole Slovakia

Muflontillah

Yesterday.. while watching the final match between Canada and USA, a lightning was seen in different parts of Slovakia.. reports were made in Bratislava, Budapest, in the central part of the country and in the eastern part as well. I saw it too..

...rumors are that it was a meteor, an explosion or something..

...still nothing was written about it as no one really knows what it was... it had to be something really massive....

...as soon as I have any info about this, I´ll post it here...

edit: some say that it was the flash of the new Hubble-Telescope camera going on for the first time while making picture of central europe :emotawesomepm9:

..we´re still alive though

so...

voice of a scientist on TV aired while ago:

..the visual effect that could be seen over Slovakia on yesterdays night was an explosion of a meteoroid that exploded some 30 km above the earth...

...end of story...

Guest Backson

so...

voice of a scientist on TV aired while ago:

..the visual effect that could be seen over Slovakia on yesterdays night was an explosion of a meteoroid that exploded some 30 km above the earth...

...end of story...

well that's no fun.

i'm hanging out for a government coverup theory to emerge.

Guest Space Coyote

'I want to believe' this is something but I can't help think that if that is the first video of it to surface then it is just the Slovakian government testing their abilities to infiltrate viral videos into Western culture

Archived