IGNORED

auto erotic asphyxiation

keltoi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

so another "celeb" (minor uk tv home-buying shows) just died from messing with this.

Oh God!

please tell its not Kirstie Allsop...

Christ, this isn't happening!

Guest Backson

so another "celeb" (minor uk tv home-buying shows) just died from messing with this.

Oh God!

seriously, it wasn't Kirstie was it?

Oh God!

no, she is at the pinacle of home-buying tv in the uk.

some gay daytime tv bloke, dunno his name.

Guest Lube Saibot

I like getting my dick choked by vaginas. Does that count?

It seems like we always go here but I had a lady who, while in cowgirl position, could stop for a second and activate her Kegel muscles (pussy chokers) and choke out my dick. On the one hand, it was really cool like how it felt when you figured out how to do a front flip into the pool. On the other hand, it was very disconcerting--like this Freudian, she's-swallowing-my-masculinity-I'll-be-castrated kind of feeling. I wish I could ring that girl. Alas, 19 comes and goes HAHAHA no pun intended!

Jesus, cut me off.

My girl has a black belt with 6 dan in this kegel stuff. Any position. It doesn't trigger any Freudian stuff with me, i've got good perineal muscle control so it gets to this point of friendly rivalry of fucking-without-moving oneupmanship. For me, it's one of those cumming stupid hard without sticking this up your butt godsends.

Guest Backson

Oh God!

good, thank you.

i just needed to hear that to return to my life peacefully.

Oh God!

good, thank you.

i just needed to hear that to return to my life peacefully.

i hear kirsty enjoys a regular bukake. good clean fun.

I like getting my dick choked by vaginas. Does that count?

It seems like we always go here but I had a lady who, while in cowgirl position, could stop for a second and activate her Kegel muscles (pussy chokers) and choke out my dick. On the one hand, it was really cool like how it felt when you figured out how to do a front flip into the pool. On the other hand, it was very disconcerting--like this Freudian, she's-swallowing-my-masculinity-I'll-be-castrated kind of feeling. I wish I could ring that girl. Alas, 19 comes and goes HAHAHA no pun intended!

Jesus, cut me off.

shiiiiiit, my g/f is 31 and rocks the Kegels on the reg. it throws me off sometimes because it's soooo tight i feel like my dick is getting smaller (i mean boner loss) but no, she's just choking the shit out of it.

Archived