IGNORED

auto erotic asphyxiation

keltoi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

Around 7th grade I saw a film called Naked Obsession and that had a scene where a guy choked a girl during sex, they also showed minge hair. But guess what bro, she ended up getting murdered in a similar fashion while the guy was blacked out. Be careful.

seriously, what's with you guys and all this choking shit? if buttfucking was good enough for my parents, and my grandparents before them, then damn it that's good enough for me too.

seriously, what's with you guys and all this choking shit? if buttfucking was good enough for my parents, and my grandparents before them, then damn it that's good enough for me too.

i don't know, choking for show isn't so bad but actually choking someone out is causing that person irreversible brain damage from lack of oxygen, pretty fucked up!

i remember there was a group of kids in my school who tried to get me to choke out with them, like grade 6. it was a pretty weird experience. glad i never got into that shit or inhalants

edit: basically its safer and smarter to shoot intravenously into your vein a combination of cocaine and heroin while orgasming than it is to choke yourself into a passout state

Guest Drahken

The other day a parent was recounting the horrors of this new 'addictive' thing kids were into called "Space Monkey". I lol'd when it turned out to be asphyxiation and not something like huffing or abusing an actual drug.

Archived