IGNORED

auto erotic asphyxiation

keltoi

so another "celeb" (minor uk tv home-buying shows) just died from messing with this.

anyone here ever dabbled with this kind of thing? it's meant to make you cum stupid hard without even having to put anything up your butt.

personally i can't see the attraction.

an old friend of mine used to get girls to choke him or put pillows over his face when he was cumming. they all (rightly) thought he was some kind of a sicko.

so has anyone here ever tied a shopping bag around their head or choked themselves with a necktie whilst furiously masterbating?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i choke girls out, the ones who like it anyway, its pretty epic to be fucking your girl, with your hands round her throat then seeing the eyes roll and her fade into unconsciousness

makes me cum stupid hard

Guest the anonymous forumite

I sometimes lightly choke my girl too, not to the point of passing out but nearby. She just like it . But more often, I just cover her mouth and nose with my hands. Yay for rough sex.

I believe the girls who are into choking like, besides the enhancement of pleasure by feeling dizzy, the idea of being powerless and at someone's mercy without it being too risky.

I sometimes lightly choke my girl too, not to the point of passing out but nearby. She just like it . But more often, I just cover her mouth and nose with my hands. Yay for rough sex.

Yeah, this sounds right.

i mean for girls it's almost like rape-play.

It's exactly that. But it's not masochism either, masochism is about pain.

pain or humiliation.

I guess the better word is submission.

pain or humiliation.

I guess the better word is submission.

dunno, masochism seems fitting enough for me. choking, asphixiation are uncomfortable if not painful to endure, willingly or not, so admittedly low on the pain scale but still...

choking a girl is very very different from rape play.

Yes, it's obviously contextual. If we are to study the metaphysics of rough sex, then I would say that if Rape involves choking, and rough sex involves choking, I guess choking can remind someone of rape.

And as a general rule, always be soft on the clit, no matter how rough you can get, and also, be sweet and tender as soon as the sex session is over.

it always seemed to me that a lot of girls like choking as part of the sex play, but the whole "lets pretend you are raping me" is pretty rare.

a lot of women seem to want to be dominated in the bedroom, but that doesn't necessarily mean rape.

a lot of women seem to want to be dominated in the bedroom, but that doesn't necessarily mean rape.

No, not necessarily but it can appeal, if we are talking about rough sex, to rape fantasies without it being formalized as such.

I recommend this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Secret_Garden

Archived