IGNORED

Ryan McAllister - MoarWubblz

Guest ryanmcallister

Guest ryanmcallister

sick track man. perfect for a night cruise with the windows down. d/l please

i'll see if i can get a mix 'n master done this weekend.

fucking dope track! great stuff, seriously. sounded like an ae track before the beat dropped, but rather than become less interesting it took a path of its own and became a naughty naughty track. i like naughty tracks.

This sounds great right off the bat, really wide full sound, very immersive. Good call on bringing in the bigger beats at the 1:50 mark. I like the atmosphereic pad holding a single note that enters in around there too, reminds me of a heating vent in a parkade. Fantastic attention to detail at around 3:10! (everywhere for that matter, but that part in particular leapt out at me). You clearly know what you're doing. Keep doing it.

Guest ryanmcallister

you should check out the other thread zephyr, i made a new one for this tune cause i mixed/mastered and added a few new bits. sounds way better imo. look for "ryan mcallister - brute"

Guest uptowndevil

you should check out the other thread zephyr, i made a new one for this tune cause i mixed/mastered and added a few new bits. sounds way better imo. look for "ryan mcallister - brute"

why not just post the new version in here as well? problem solved

Archived