IGNORED

Mux mool - Skulltaste

Siegecow

This is next up on the queue. Samples are the business. I found out about him through "Night Court" used here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ex-6Q8wJ0

He's got loads of mp3 releases on Amazon and they're all solid--this is a really prolific guy and you can tell he's dedicated to beats and samples in ways that a lot of others aren't right now. I'd snatch them all but it would actually get a little expensive (more than 70 tracks across a bunch of e.p.'s). For instance, I really like Flying Lotus but his work is rather on-the-nose, "expected" beat music in a lot of cases. That's fine but I prefer the guys who are working overtime imo.

who's this???

Guest GrandPopPoplock

This is next up on the queue. Samples are the business. I found out about him through "Night Court" used here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ex-6Q8wJ0

He's got loads of mp3 releases on Amazon and they're all solid--this is a really prolific guy and you can tell he's dedicated to beats and samples in ways that a lot of others aren't right now. I'd snatch them all but it would actually get a little expensive (more than 70 tracks across a bunch of e.p.'s). For instance, I really like Flying Lotus but his work is rather on-the-nose, "expected" beat music in a lot of cases. That's fine but I prefer the guys who are working overtime imo.

who's this???

The song is called 'Night Court' by Mux Mull .

• 4 weeks later...

i'm a huge fan of mux mool. some of my favourite tracks by him include: skulltaste, 1st and 4th, stay calm, and some others i'm forgetting

Archived