IGNORED

Musikmesse 2010 - Frankfurt, Germany

Brandi_B

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it just makes me lol. There's no way it will be an exact clone. Behringers "quality control" is so terrible as are most of the components they use. Allthough it would make a good project to buy it and stip it and put it in a box that won't fall apart/blow up/die.

Guest analogue wings

Maybe they placed a bulk order for those home made replacement voice chips.

If this is real, it's going to be the shittiest thing ever. Imagine it with a giant Roland size BEHRINGER logo on the back. Shit, people will be buying them to use in videos for lulz

Guest analogue wings

OH HAI HERE'S THAT ROLAND FAIL YOU WERE LOOKING FOR

72916_l.jpg

"successor to the SH-201" :facepalm:

oh and..

72917_l.jpg

"entry-level shoulder synth" :facepalm:

Guest analogue wings

also coming out - "Korg PS60"

probably a VA but Korg have never used an analogue model number for a shitty VA (unlike certain rolands in this thread) so who knows...

YOu know. The Korg PS made me think....Korg could actually put out something called the Korg Piece of shit, and it would be better than anything Roland throws into the market these days.

(synth wise)

The handsonic, and v-drum, and v-synth are all great. But none of those are really synths in the traditional sense.

Guest analogue wings

So the Korg PS-60 is just a covers band keyboard

PS60_main_634049423667940000.png

Instant access to six essential sound categories – Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth

Guest analogue wings

Black Moon monosynth

helm_blackmoon.jpg

Helmtronics Challenger 4 Oscillator (!) monosynth

helm_challenger_front.jpg

helm_challenger.jpg

Dunno if these were announced as Musikmesse but they're new and weird

Guest Ramses

I personally don't care for elektron pieces. The machinedrum always seems to sound so clunky and abrasive. I'm sure you could squeeze some good sounds out of it with some serious sound design, but the typical example I find on the internet is none too tasty- especially at the price point. Then, there's the monomachine, which seems to produce tones that really lack depth. I've worked with a musician who had one and it always sounded like a cup of shit to me. Yet again, I bet there are some good waves to coax out of it.. but to me, industrial "IDM" drum clanks and tinny FM modern chiptune is just not my cup of tea.

Having said that (Larry David), I am a fan of elektron's turboMIDI, RAM, and other computer technologies. So, I bet the sampler will be SICK! Any sauce on it?

(edit - this was the first thread in the forum.. didn't see the thread that this was a parody of.)

-Christophocles

I just don't understand why companies keep trying to make modern samplers, and none of them have figured out how crucial having individual channel outputs is. mehhh

Archived