IGNORED

Dream audio

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I'm curious as to whether there are audio CDs out there that, once you have them play at whatever time you specify (in time with your natural REM sleep cycle), that they manipulate your dreams thus being able to choose what dream you have.

Perhaps the sound of a women orgasming for the guys and for the girls, an audio recording of a sewing machine. Or perhaps dog samples or pub/club environments.

Any music will do , I once listen to some Rammstein .. it was bizarre , it was like the vocals had a life of their own and the instruments were weather patterns (It made more sense in my dream)

I also recommend nature sounds.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

not exactly what you're looking for, but robert rich has a 7-hour album (on dvd) intended for sleep.

link

I guess to an extent it depends on your musical preferences. It will probably only have an effect on your dreams if you're into it. So many people are meditating to Tibetan monk chant CD's and the likes, but I don't like it, so it wouldn't work for me. But then, there's gotta be some archetypal sounds that all humans have programmed in their subconscious, such as rain, forest noises etc. So a Robert Rich record could be more likely to influence people in that way than Lady Gaga or whatever, even if they're not into it (given that they don't try to completely shut themselves against it), due to the use of more natural sounds and familiar soundscapes, instinct-wise.

I have had some "intense" dreams to

Vir Unis - Aeonian Glow

alb44099.jpg

or Lustmord - The Place Where The Black Stars Hang

R-91283-1161186987.jpeg

Odd related thing: I have a very deep sleep, nothing ever wakes me up, music never does. Except one album - Brian Eno's On Land. Don't know why, it just happenes every time. When I listen to it during the day, it's relaxing and nice, but at night, for some reason, it scares the shit out of me. I fall asleep during Lizard Point or The Lost Day, and as soon as the flute in Shadow starts playing, I wake up, heart beating like mad. The exact same thing happened for three of my friends. No idea what's up with that track.

Archived