IGNORED

MLB 2010

Guest Ron Manager

Guest Ron Manager

Being the long-time Colorado resident and Rockies fan that I am, naturally I'm excited for this season to get under way. Buster Olney has us winning the NL West and trumping the Yankees in the World Series, which inevitably won't happen now, but nevertheless we are strong contenders.

2007.colorado.cut.jpg

How do you feel your team will fair this year?

Word, Ive been Out of sync with the baseball for the last few years, due to channel 5 canceling all north american sports, which is a massive shame because at 3am there was no better place to be then channel 5.

i guess ill still route for the red sox as i did back in 2007. i went to a game at the (then called) bank one ball park in arizona in 2001 or 2002 the diamondbacks vs the dogers, it was a great experience.

large_red%20sox%20yankees%20fight.jpg

tonight... the devil rays are really good.. by the red sox are fucking awesome.

Guest Ron Manager

Seriously what's with Channel 5 axing their late-night sports. The MLB commentary from Jonny and Josh was hilarious.

Chris you should pick a different team, there's lots of great clubs, the Red Sox and Yanks don't need any more fans. It seems like everyone in the UK who likes baseball is a Red Sox fan. Go for Tampa Bay.

Alright here are my predictions:

AL East champs: Yankees

Al Central champs: White Sox

Al West champs: Rangers (you heard it here first)

AL Wild Card: Red Sox

AL champs: Yankees

NL East champs: Florida

NL Central chamnps: Cards

NL West champs: San Francisco

NL Wild card: Phllies

NL Champs: San Francisco

WS Champs......... Yankees in 6

AL MVP: A-Rod

AL Cy Young: F. Hernandez

AL ROY: Neftali Feliz

NL MVP: Braun (Wright in the mix)

NL Cy Young: Halladay (Lincecum, Haren and Nolasco in the mix)

NL Rookie of the Year: Heyward

look for unusually productive years from alex rios, the white sox in general, and the rangers pitching staff. bj upton has his breakout year. david wright has a monster year. pujols gets hurt. nolasco has a silly good year, all his bad luck from last year is repaid. justin upton is a disappointment.

konerko hits .284/26/92

gonna be a good one.

back to back for the yanks. another dynasty.

i dont think david wright can have a monster year in that park and look for jason bay's hr total to be around 14.

yeah... they totally need to change the dimensions of citi field. that being said... i'm pumped and ready for mlb 2010!

i think they made the walls shorter but im betting the move them in after they suck balls this year too. but its the mets, would anyone expect otherwise?

yeah... they totally need to change the dimensions of citi field. that being said... i'm pumped and ready for mlb 2010!

i think they made the walls shorter but im betting the move them in after they suck balls this year too. but its the mets, would anyone expect otherwise?

yall think santana is going to stay healthy and pitch well this year?

yall think santana is going to stay healthy and pitch well this year?

i think he'll have a good year. dude would have had so many more wins last year with a half decent bullpen. its just a shame he's stuck on that team to rot away

Guest Adjective

i have joe mauer on one of my fantasy teams. i named my team

Mauer 'Sdong

tn96.jpg?ciAwvAMB6Qdo9CJT

:facepalm: is it the worst teamname ever?

mine is Cooperstown Deuces

checkmate

Archived