IGNORED

The direction they should have taken

halisray

Guest thepilot

I find the idea of emotional catharsis through rock music to be highly annoying. I think this is especially irritating because it is perpetuated by ridiculous suburban teens/young adults seeking validation through mass-produced pop music. I have an aversion to guitar-based music in general, but those angst-ridden schoolboys with daddy issues and facebook addictions put me off of the genre completely. The fact that they use a sampler, turntables, etc, only serves to add insult to injury in this case. As with most popular media, the sad state of the product is nothing in comparison to that of the legions of idiots consuming it.

Guest Calx Sherbet

never really did anything for me.

I 2nd whoever said the vocalist is annoying as fuck.

3rd, and i have the displeasure of hearing him a lot...

if i had heard the first two songs on page 1, i never would've guessed it was them. neither were that bad

I saw Linkin Park open for Hed P.E. when no one knew who they were

and they still sucked

lol, the most offensive thing about linkin park is that the live versions of their tracks sound exactly the fucking same as the studio versions. this wouldn't be so offensive if they didn't release a live album. in fact, i once compared them side by side (like the nickelback mix) and i didn't even have to do any timestretching, they were already in perfect sync, even the fucking scratching.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

those wack ass crackaz have the equipment and members to be able to play all there music without a click or any backing tracks at all but they do anyway cause they are lame as fuck

those wack ass crackaz have the equipment and members to be able to play all there music without a click or any backing tracks at all but they do anyway cause they are lame as fuck

yeah pretty much

Archived