IGNORED

justin bieber

halisray

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lube Saibot

I watched that sketch he did with Fey for SNL and I've gotta say... Zero talent, awful singing and bad acting aside, he did two retch-inducing things:

1. He flicks his fucking emo hair at one point and then smiles like he got accepted to Hogwarts or some shit.

2. Two times... TWO TIMES he says "aight". And he doesn't completely, constantly and consistently ape black people the way most wiggers do... He just talks like a normal suburban whiteboy and just shifts into wigger-mode for that "aight" and it made me scream at my laptop screen both times.

Guest Spittal

I just saw that his album "My World 2.0" was number 1 on iTunes... and I was like... "Whhhatt the hell is that? Kinda sounds ironically IDM"

I checked it out and looked at the song titles...

"Baby" featuring Ludacris - 3:36

2. "Somebody To Love" - 3:42

3. "Stuck In The Moment" - 3:43

4. "U Smile" - 3:17

5. "Runaway Love" - 3:33

6. "Never Let You Go" - 4:26

7. "Overboard" featuring Jessica Jarrell - 4:11

8. "Eenie Meenie" with Sean Kingston -3:23

9. "Up" - 3:55

10. "That Should Be Me" - 3:53

:cerious:

I'm not fucking around here....

His first album was called "My World"... Who the fuck does this kid think he is? I came to WATMM to start a thread on this kid and looks like some one beat me to it...

I feel bad for the kid, he's been groomed to be the next Britney Spears...

Archived