IGNORED

justin bieber

halisray

Guest Backson

i find it strange that after we've seen every silly, ridiculous thing pop music can do, and we're still able to get trolled by a 16 year old trying to be black.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:facepalm:

i was making a joke at his status in the media as another celebrity to manipulate until their career is in the toilet. and yes, i agree with your :facepalm: response, because that was the very point i was trying to make! thank you, good sir!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i'm sincerely interested to see what kristin rodeheaver will do with her blossoming fame

:pedobear:

Do you remember the Backstreet boys?? , sad if you do , but most of the population doesn't.

This kid is a fad , as soon as he hits puberty .. good-bye career.

Just stick your head in the hole , and wait for "it" to end.

But he will probably make 50-100 million dollars in the process. The only variable is what kind of record deal he has, and if he has a decent one, will he and his parents have the foresight to put that money away knowing that his career definitely has a very limited shelf life.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think they are already auditioning girls whose breasts he will snort coke off in 2014

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

the amount of coke this kid is going to snort in a few years is breathtaking. i've actually seen the pile they have locked away for him. you would shit bricks.

jealousy-green-eyes.jpg

justin-bieber-doritos-dude.jpg

what's with that lame ass 7 times too big boxey hat with the sticker still on? (someone please explain this look to me)

who is he? Minnie Pearl?

justin-bieber-doritos-dude.jpg

what's with that lame ass 7 times too big boxey hat with the sticker still on? (someone please explain this look to me)

who is he? Minnie Pearl?

"1.The hat should hug your head, not tight enough to leave a red mark on your forehead, but definitely not loose enough you can fit your ears inside it. With good wear, a properly fitted hat can be spun around atop your head, but will not fly off in a gust of wind.

His second sin is that he did not remove the stickers from the bill. Do you walk around school with the tags still stuck on your Roca Wear jeans? Same rules apply. You look like a moron.

Third problem: He’s white. Black people can do whatever they want with their hats. They just can. But doing whatever you want with your hat does not make you black, or cool."

I was trying to find pictures of wiggers wearing there 59/50s or whatever with the stickers but anyway yeh that's been big for a while, when white people do it its completely wiggerish to the maximum

he should chew on salvia leaves and run away onto a small southern alaska island and then his agents will find him and he will have turned into a mystical musical god who enlists 1000 piece orchestras (with all the instruments known to man) to play his maximalist compositions, many of which include massive stacks of cluster chords warping into eachother for hours on end, played in the ruins of BAALBEK

the time will come when he coordinates the most amazing work of art ever to have been created (this will be after he has used carbon nanotubes, spintronics, and qubits to engineer his consciousness into the chaotic gaian-plant-mind...he will at this point appear to physically exist in terms of fractal haussdorf dimension, warping the ambient computational fields around him like a early budding demigod)::he will emerge in the middle of the largest construct to ever form...the BIEBERBULYRMID, a 4-dimensional temple reaching into space...the fully-integrated sensual art will emanate from it and shake the foundation of the world...all humans, in the last second of the BIEBERBULBYRMIDIZATION will experience the highest bliss ever to be achieved...the perception of time will slow down, spaghettified by the impending bieber-singularity, the churning motion of limited 3-dimesional consciousness will be surpassed as the digital outpouring of planck time subjectively ceases. the BIEBERBULBYRMIDIZOID REALM will be the 7th epoch of information.

I'm pretty sure I don't care about this guy. He seems like a bunch of shit that happened in the 90's but wasn't interesting enough back then and faded into obscurity and now it's like kind of cool to care about this stuff like PSYCHOANALYZING the music that's popular but it's probably just as cringeworthy as stuff in the 90's the end why is this a topic again

Archived