IGNORED

justin bieber

halisray

mum was watching the view and he came on and I watched his live performance and I have to say that this kid has an awful singing voice - sounds like a younger version of miley cyrus, kids balls havent dropped.. how did this kid get popular? seriously? just goes to show how awful mainstream music is now..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good singing hasn't mattered for years. he's just a cute little boy put forth to attract cute little girls (and thereby attracting their parents' money). he is sassy but clean cut and innocent looking so the parents' consider it a safe choice for music for the kids.

wow that actually makes a lot of sense.. a sad world that we live in!

It's just about making money. To me his songs are like the latest marketing report.

justin bieber is 12 years old and white and uses the word "shawty"

/wrists

That is the sassy part.

its gay tho... im 21 years old and I work my ass off at university to get good marks and I make roughly $10,000 with my part-time job.

this 16 year old faggot sings (terribly) songs that he doesnt even write for 13 year old girls and hes probably a millionaire already.

the world is not fair

goddamn him and what he represents

its gay tho... im 21 years old and I work my ass off at university to get good marks and I make roughly $10,000 with my part-time job.

this 16 year old faggot sings (terribly) songs that he doesnt even write for 13 year old girls and hes probably a millionaire already.

the world is not fair

But the real question is .. Are you cute?

Guest tht tne

the world is not fair

you always pay for fame

he should chew on salvia leaves and run away onto a small southern alaska island and then his agents will find him and he will have turned into a mystical musical god who enlists 1000 piece orchestras (with all the instruments known to man) to play his maximalist compositions, many of which include massive stacks of cluster chords warping into eachother for hours on end, played in the ruins of BAALBEK

he should chew on salvia leaves and run away onto a small southern alaska island and then his agents will find him and he will have turned into a mystical musical god who enlists 1000 piece orchestras (with all the instruments known to man) to play his maximalist compositions, many of which include massive stacks of cluster chords warping into eachother for hours on end, played in the ruins of BAALBEK

This. :emotawesomepm9:

This. :emotawesomepm9:

we have the technology, or lack thereof, to make this possible! lets open this young lad's doors of perception!

good singing hasn't mattered for years. he's just a cute little boy put forth to attract cute little girls (and thereby attracting their parents' money). he is sassy but clean cut and innocent looking so the parents' consider it a safe choice for music for the kids.

and this, especially the money part. this kid is the definition of mainstream media money TOOL.

psh.. hes not cute, hes got a face I just want to punch, and I am pretty sure I'm better looking than him... but actually.. wait, when I was 16 I was a fat kid... nevermind

Do you remember the Backstreet boys?? , sad if you do , but most of the population doesn't.

This kid is a fad , as soon as he hits puberty .. good-bye career.

Just stick your head in the hole , and wait for "it" to end.

Do you remember the Backstreet boys?? , sad if you do , but most of the population doesn't.

This kid is a fad , as soon as he hits puberty .. good-bye career.

Just stick your head in the hole , and wait for "it" to end.

It used to be this way, but then..

..two words: Justin Timberlake.

Archived