• Lib. Dem
    • Other & independents
    • None of the above

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'm not voting so if cameron gets in then you can blame me

the point when i realised how fucked up this election was was when my mom was undecided between clegg and cameron. shes voted lib dem forever. so my contribution will be to persuade her to go with clegg. but saying that she knows more about the policies than me

Guest Dirty Protest

UKIP lol: nigel-farage-pic-ins-news-image-2-588008987.jpg

There arnt many people who could fuck themselves up in a plane crash and most of a country just laugh. If there is a God, its nice to think that he hates xenophobics.

Guest Dirty Protest

Hope so, on every level it would be a win. Fairer voting mainly,tho possibly laughing at the torys after having spent the most part of a week thinking theyld won may trump that =)

Guest Dirty Protest

so, did the good guys win?

No ones won yet, could go on for weeks. Labour and lib deb have to agree with the nationalists first. But theres good sounds coming out.

Guest Gary C

I would love a massive coalition versus the Tories. It would please me no end to see the lizard-people and the raging media slapped in the face.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a natural Labour leader waiting in the wings, and the Tories would use it as ammunition until the end of time.

Guest Dirty Protest

so, did the good guys win?

Good and evil is debatable with most of them, but it looks like the fucking evil witch Nadine Dorries gets to weld more power. So a good day if your on the Christian right. But it would seem from reading her twitter feed that these cunts only have good days at the expense of other people.

Guest Gary C

There we go.

Brown resigned, and looked the most earnest and human that he's ever looked in office. He's suggested Cameron is asked to form the next government and with a little help from the Lib Dems he'll be in power by the end of the week.

Guest margaret thatcher

good fucking grief at that boulton clip. we shouldn't stand for that murdoch bullshit here in the uk.

so, is the conservative party equivalent to something like the republican party in the united states or are they more moderate? should i be worried for the welfare of my british brethren?

Archived