IGNORED

Drukqs, Analord, or Tuss

MadnessR

Tuss+Drukqs :braindance:

Trukqs. I agree, I'm tired of Analord's rigidness.

Whatever it is that might be coming. I don't care.

I care because you don't.

I want the Manchester-Track on 200g virgin Vinyl (single-sided, half-speed mastered, 45rpm). That's all I want...EDIT: 10" of course.

That would be quite nice actually.

I think he means that he feels Analord sticks Richard in one genre, allowing him to do nothing but acid music (which is fine imo) for an album. With any other album he's done, none have been as one-sounding as Analord. Not knocking Analord, I think it's great, but I understand where he's coming from.

I think he means that he feels Analord sticks Richard in one genre, allowing him to do nothing but acid music (which is fine imo) for an album. With any other album he's done, none have been as one-sounding as Analord. Not knocking Analord, I think it's great, but I understand where he's coming from.

brotha I wanted to fight. you had to diffuse it with your fucking rationality. Also, listen to this whilst watching your avatar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGN0v8TCEM

I'm tired of Analord's rigidness.

what does this mean? I am of the mind that the Analords are the antithesis of "rigid" but hey, that's just me.

Well it's over 50 tracks of excellent acid house and acid techno, and within the context of repetition based, 4/4-beat house and techno, I think you're right, RDJ really pushed it as far as possible. I'm not yearning for much more at the moment. Analord tracks were all made in the same mindset, I don't think it's as diverse as Drukqs or even as complex as some Tuss songs.

Guest boredroom

an album in the style of twisted humour vocal pop ala windowlicker or S.A.W vol 3 TRIPLE CD! with a cross between beat tracks saw1 and droneage saw2 something new fresh and thee unknown?!

Archived