IGNORED

I dislike people who _____

Guest PWSTEAL

I hate everybody on the Tube, especially all the tourists both down there and on the streets who don't seem to realise that London is a city where people live, work and shop, and not just a series of tourist attractions.

Maybe living in one of the most famous international tourist destinations in the world isn't for you?

Maybe visiting my city and acting like a starstruck child isn't for you?

Anyway, in my industry I'm unlikely to find work anywhere else. And it's still the best city in the world.

Your city lol..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptowndevil

I hate everybody on the Tube, especially all the tourists both down there and on the streets who don't seem to realise that London is a city where people live, work and shop, and not just a series of tourist attractions.

Maybe living in one of the most famous international tourist destinations in the world isn't for you?

Maybe visiting my city and acting like a starstruck child isn't for you?

Anyway, in my industry I'm unlikely to find work anywhere else. And it's still the best city in the world.

Your city lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5kNHiGIKGQ&feature=PlayList&p=A81916E490D66F15&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14

Guest Pennywise

i dislike being able to see, hear and think. I hate breathing and i hate touching. I hate being able to smell too. i like plastic fruit

Guest abusivegeorge

i dislike being able to see, hear and think. I hate breathing and i hate touching. I hate being able to smell too. i like plastic fruit

That's not a people.

I fucking hate clowns

Guest Pennywise

That's not a people.

I fucking hate clowns

now i can think of a people i dislike

Guest abusivegeorge

abusivegeorge are you gonna start posting 300 times a day again

Hopefully Irari

please don't

Lol, I think I will, just to bring up some of that cringing pain in those people who can't handle the freedom of an internet message board.

i dislike people who get up tight over the dumbest, most trivial shit

i dislike people who eat all the ice cream

liberal artists

You guys would definitely hate me.

I hate people who judge/criticize shit they don't know anything about.

I hate people who litter.

I hate people who act in total disregard for other people.

I hate people who always treat conversation like a competition.

I hate people who feel their opinions/lifestyles are superior to other's (in most situations).

I hate people who use or abuse other people for their own benefit.

I hate people who use god as an excuse to behave like maniacs.

I hate people who get off on making women feel uncomfortable by behaving inappropriately around them.

I hate people who drive like idiots.

I hate people who abuse their children.

I hate people who let their egos run wild.

I hate people who abuse animals.

I hate people who have no sense of humor.

:cerious:

Guest tht tne

Hopefully Irari

please don't

Lol, I think I will, just to bring up some of that cringing pain in those people who can't handle the freedom of an internet message board.

no you've quite made your point with me, i don't need any further lessons from you... just for the good of the forum don't be too much of an idiot

Guest Calx Sherbet

I hate people who judge/criticize shit they don't know anything about.

I hate people who act in total disregard for other people.

yes!! seconded

Guest Calx Sherbet

When people say 'ya' online , and no where else.. like 'ya' is the cool way of saying 'yeah', yet nobody says 'yeah' like 'ya' outside of maybe France or Switzerland. But, rhetoric is generally annoying as hell anyway.

lol, i say "ya" on msn messenger. i don't actually use that word in real life though. that would sound stupid

Guest abusivegeorge

Hopefully Irari

please don't

no you've quite made your point with me, i don't need any further lessons from you... just for the good of the forum don't be too much of an idiot

Fair play, and I'm not going to start posting all the time again, that alone made me an idiot, not even bringing into it the content of my posts. I too learnt my lesson there.

Word.

Guest Bramsworth

People who when you criticize something they retort back with "Yeah, well I'd like to see YOU do better!" :facepalm:

Apparently just because they're opinion is in favor of something, that means that even if they themselves know fuck all about doing whatever, if someone has a negative opinion then the only thing that'd justify it is if that person can also do said thing. WTF is the logic and how did this become such a common comeback, I just can't understand.

got a nice hearty guffaw out of "And it's still the best city in the world." you sound like the sort of person that chases people away for parking in front of your home.

If you park in front of my home you get a (richly deserved) ticket! ;)

Archived