IGNORED

The 11th Doctor

Boxing Day

Funniest line so far of the series

"What do you mean you parked it? It didnt make the sound, you know the WHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH WSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH sound!"

that had me laughing too.

excellent episode i thought, the angels are terrifying, what a brilliant idea, amy pond was dressed exactly like my girlfriend, very excited for next weeks episode!

i thought it was odd that mike skinner was in it too, is he trying to get into acting now?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK the BBC for messing up the cliffhanger (and my HD rip of the episode) with goddamned slugs for "Over the Rainbow" and a fucking Graham Norton caricature on-screen!!!

Excellent episode though - can't wait to see the resolution.

Guest Alex C

Good double episode, the first one was better for it's scare factor though. I felt sick with that neck break sound. Kinda felt weird watching them move yesterday.

Smith is fucking brilliant so far, can't fault the guy.

Brilliant Episode - 9.7/10

Amy is fucking horny and wants to fuck the Doctor , i reckon the baby she is having later in the season is the Doctor's.

No, just something The Dream Lord cooks up, I reckon.

Time can be rewritten

What is he thinking about ?? , i reckon he wants to come back in time and save Gallifrey. (or maybe save the man River Song killed.. himself)

Forget the whole "save Gallifrey" stuff - that was RTD's shtick - Moffat's too smooth for that stuff.

I'm thinking the man River "kills" might be The Doctor - will be interesting to see how it all works out, as Moffat keeps saying they're telling the whole tale of The Doctor and River this series.

The whole Amy horniness was funny, as was The Doctor's reaction to it - should make the opening to the next episode verrry interesting (goes back to Rory (her fiancé) and his Stag party before going off to Venice)

Guest Alex C

The Daleks are back in a later episode aren't they? At least that's the impression I got.

The Daleks are back in a later episode aren't they? At least that's the impression I got.

Hopefully they will be back for the series finale (At least we know River Song will be back , Cybermen? More Angels? Reunion??)

Guest Dirty Protest

Tonights episode was pretty much the first one ive enjoyed this series.

Guest Gary C

Saw a few bits of this whilst at work. The dialogue was atrocious from what I caught, but I'll probably give it a repeat when I have time.

10/10 - Amazing episode , mindfuck all the way. Toby Jones is brilliant (I hope the dream lord (AKA Doctor's inner darkness) becomes a recurring character).

It is also nice to see Amy will not become another Rose.

(Silurians are back!!!!!)

Guest Alex C

Fantastic episode, Smith's getting better and better

The bit with Amy and the Doctor towards the end when Rory died was fucking mint, added so much more depth to her character.

"Something doesn't make sense here... Let's poke it with a stick!"

Favourite episode of the series so far - the ending was great as well, with that reflection of The Dream Lord in the console... I hope he does come back.

Also, very powerful line:

"Then what is the point of you?"

Oh, and Smith is totally dipping his Sonic in Gillan's Pond. You can see it in interviews.

Archived