IGNORED

The 11th Doctor

Boxing Day

Davros was amazing in The Stolen Earth, but then they (supposedly) killed him off again.

Davros and the Master are as important to Dr Who as the Doctor is, in my 8 year old head anyway.

I hated the first half of the series, it felt childish, but the second half really picked up, glad i stuck with it.

Yes, yes they are.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry David , but Matt just Outdoctored you.

Couldn't agree more, but do you really rate The Pandorica Opens so low down? Best episode I've ever seen.

I loved that episode , but the "Bad Guy Alliance" had some monsters that should have not been there , i felt like Moffat downloaded the Random Monster Generator to decide the members of the Alliance (setting aside the obvious ones of course)

More like he was using "Every non-cgi monster costume in order to keep under budget" :emotawesomepm9:

Well The Great Intelligence wouldn't have cost much. Or maybe it was already there for all we knew. And I think the original Zygon costume might just have held its own in the episode. Certainly looks better than the bloody Slitheen anyway.

I'm sorry David , but Matt just Outdoctored you.

Couldn't agree more, but do you really rate The Pandorica Opens so low down? Best episode I've ever seen.

I loved that episode , but the "Bad Guy Alliance" had some monsters that should have not been there , i felt like Moffat downloaded the Random Monster Generator to decide the members of the Alliance (setting aside the obvious ones of course)

More like he was using "Every non-cgi monster costume in order to keep under budget" :emotawesomepm9:

Well The Great Intelligence wouldn't have cost much. Or maybe it was already there for all we knew. And I think the original Zygon costume might just have held its own in the episode. Certainly looks better than the bloody Slitheen anyway.

Well, the Nestene Consciousness was there (controlling the Roman solider Autons, and Faux-Rory), and yes, while they were namechecked, the Zygons would have held up quite well to today's monster designs. I've been jonsing for a Zygon episode since the series came back.

WTF was the Hoix doing there? or The Ahearants to the Infinitely Repeating Meme? Thank god the Slitheen weren't there... then again, Moffat has taste!

Guest Dirty Protest

I just destroyed my night and probably ever night this week, found every Tom Baker episode. here

Possibly the best regen ever.

Guest Dirty Protest

Its killed mine so far, since yesterday ive watched Robot, then Genesis, Destiny and Resurrection of the Daleks. Think i'll do them all from the start and miss out the summer. Anyone know where i can find William Hartnell streaming, or will i have to buy them?

Guest analogue wings

Robots of Death ftw - they should bring those creepy fucks back, even if it's basically a remake of the same story

(same robot design tho, no cgi or shite makeup fx plz)

1977_robots_of_death.jpg

Guest Dirty Protest

Just had to look about the site a bit and found they are all there, from Hartnell to Tennant, with K9 and Company thrown in as well =). Wish I had of found this site earlier, im about to embark on a girlfriend losing marathon of Doctor Who.

Guest analogue wings

Just had to look about the site a bit and found they are all there, from Hartnell to Tennant, with K9 and Company thrown in as well =). Wish I had of found this site earlier, im about to embark on a girlfriend losing marathon of Doctor Who.

don't think of it as losing a girlfriend, think of it as gaining a succession of wonderful time-traveling girlfriends:

Zoe...

Sarah Jane...

Leela...

Peri...

Amy...

Adric...

don't think of it as losing a girlfriend, think of it as gaining a succession of wonderful time-traveling girlfriends:

Adric...

:backs out of thread:

Billie-Piper-supplied-5675930.jpg

Archived