IGNORED

What's a good Viking film?

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

Thank you all, I'll make a list.

and then I'll watch them all in a row and feel fucking awesome.

and then I'll come back and make the same tread but about witch films.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

havent seen it since I was purty young but I remember this being purty damn good(banderas isn't supposed to be a viking he becomes apart of one)

10412h.jpg

lol I was trying to find a crazy weird comedy that I saw when I was too young to remember I think this was it

erik_the_viking_6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I1geB7U5VI&feature=related

i fucking love tyr. we had a conversation about them once. they are faroese and their frontman is a scandanavian history teacher. so much pride in his heritage and you can hear it in the tunes. plus their harmonies are epic.

ps thanks for all the movie reccos everyone. most of them are hard to torrent by the way.

HAHA, man I got to check that shit out. I mean theres like a movie and shit, and then theres like the shit... ya know? I'd cream my pants if I grew up and saw this kind of shit when I was like five fucking years old. Like what? Fucking 3D computer animation dragon flying movies? All I fucking got was Tim Allen's Santa Clause and a t-rex coming through a side mirror... which hey ya know, it was cool and stuff... had its moments ya know.

I had the original Clash of the Titans...

and The Dark Crystal, Dragonslayer, Excalibur, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Krull, Legend, and many others

this is one of those films that hearkens back to these great times in film-making....

p.s. fuck the new COTT, a horrible horrible film..... :facepalm:

Guest Backson

okay, so far I want to see:

Valhala Rising (for Mads)

Severed Ways (which looks strangely fantastic)

That Raven Files Trilogy One

And not How To Train Your Dragon cos I don't fucking want to

Archived