IGNORED

The Aphex 2010 tour show thread

Macca

Since Afx shows have started to slew in I figured one neat thread that holds them all in the one place and can be updated with new ones as time goes by would be helpful.

So far:

Kilbi 26th May - Switzerland

T in The Park 12th June - Scotland

LED Festival 28th August - Victoria Park London

Feel free to post more as time goes by :)

Since Afx shows have started to slew in I figured one neat thread that holds them all in the one place and can be updated with new ones as time goes by would be helpful.

So far:

SHIT I did this again, ITS ROCK NESS NOT T IN THE PARK lol.

Guest vibertisgod

I'll be

listening to the recordings and watching the videos!

Ha it sucks to be in the US!

I've just this minute got back from a Chris Cunningham live show in Brighton, amazing AFX remixes etc - would hate to be somewhere where shit like that never happens..

Guest vibertisgod

I'll be

I've just this minute got back from a Chris Cunningham live show in Brighton, amazing AFX remixes etc - would hate to be somewhere where shit like that never happens..

ps to make it much worse, looking at your blog, I've seen the following artists you have listed, live this year: Dr Alex Paterson, Wagon Christ (well luke vibert anyway), Broadcast, Martyn, AFX (ok well it was last year), Autechre, Wisp, Bizzy B (last year), Clark, Squarepusher (last year), The Chemical Brothers (ok thats pushing it - was two years ago..)

I'll be

ps to make it much worse, looking at your blog, I've seen the following artists you have listed, live this year: Dr Alex Paterson, Wagon Christ (well luke vibert anyway), Broadcast, Martyn, AFX (ok well it was last year), Autechre, Wisp, Bizzy B (last year), Clark, Squarepusher (last year), The Chemical Brothers (ok thats pushing it - was two years ago..)

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

what is this? anybody know anything about it? or, could translate it to english?

http://www.centrepompidou-metz.fr/site/?samedi-15-mai

http://www.lastfm.se/event/1503196+APHEX+TWIN+-+THE+BOOKS

first link states that there is a show on Saturday the 15th of may "laptop set" at "The Centre Pompidou Metz" which is "a museum of modern and contemporary art currently under construction. It is located in Metz, France. It will exhibit from 2010 sculptures, modern and contemporary paintings and graphic art."

The last fm page is just an event page for it :) I'll add this to the original post

So far:

The Centre Pompidou Metz 15th May - Metz, France.

Guest HCN

first link states that there is a show on Saturday the 15th of may "laptop set" at "The Centre Pompidou Metz" which is "a museum of modern and contemporary art currently under construction. It is located in Metz, France. It will exhibit from 2010 sculptures, modern and contemporary paintings and graphic art."

The Centre Pompidou Metz is not under construction since late but completed in September 2009 .On the occasion of the inauguration , the museum opens its doors free to the public from May 12 to 16, 2010. The new cultural complex offers luxury two guests on Saturday 15. The Books and their folk-based experimental pop sound and Aphex Twin for "advanced laptop DJ set". And it's totaly free.

Guest Glass Plate

The Books and AFX? That's such an odd combination, might make for an interesting DJ set?

Let's hope he drops new material in the european touring season?

Archived