IGNORED

The Synthetrix Remix Project

Synthetrix

Greetings everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who downloaded the new Synthetrix album, Avant Savage, and for the feedback.

I am thinking about doing a remix project of Synthetrix music and would like the help of any of you who are interested.

Basically I want to create an album of my songs that are remixed by other artists. Not big name artists, just my fellow bedroom musicians and DJs.

With some exceptions, just about any song from my discography is open for reinterpretation. If you are interested, download and listen to the latest album or listen to the sample previews of the songs from the previous 5 Synthetrix albums at iTunes. Then, send me a PM with your info and which song you would like to remix. I will then send you selected stems from that song and your ready to get your remix on. Ultimately, I will choose which mixes I like the best and release those as a free album download. Perhaps there could be submissions for the album art as well. Anyway, there is no immediate deadline for this, but it's something that I would like to finish within a year, but we'll see how it goes.

Vic

I know the iTunes previews are a bit short. I can send anyone who is interested the full track.

I am hoping to get selections from most of the albums for variety and retrospect.

So far...

Artists participating - Track they are remixing

Cryptowen - The Committee's Almanac

Guest placidburp

Aw man, I'd love to put my name down for this, but I have so many other remixes I'm working on at the moment, it wouldn't be fair to commit to it and not be able to see it through.

Can't wait to hear the results though, Love the original!

Aw man, I'd love to put my name down for this, but I have so many other remixes I'm working on at the moment, it wouldn't be fair to commit to it and not be able to see it through.

Can't wait to hear the results though, Love the original!

No prob. This will probably be ongoing for several months at least, so keep me in mind if you have some time later in the year and want to take a whack at it.

Starting to pick up some steam now.

Artists participating - Track they are remixing

-----------------------------------

Cryptowen - The Committee's Almanac

Sunny Day Highway - Colonnade

asymmetrical head - La Contenta

All tracks from the latest album. Hopefully, we'll have some track choices from the other albums except for Grafted.. I would love to hear what some of you would do with tracks like Synvader or Boss Angeles!

I'd like to take a stab at Clonicle if I may

edit: oooh, I may listen to some older stuff then too. Don't finalize my choice =)

OK, I'll send you those samples soon and yes, feel free to choose some other, older tracks as well.

TGIF everyone! I'll be heading out to Joshua Tree tomorrow morning for another spring backpacking trip. Have a great weekend.

Vic

bump. i'm going to work on this tonight

Killer. I can't wait to hear your take on it.

So far most of the participation is from the WATMM members. I thought that I would get a bigger response from the Twoism forum, have not had much luck there.

Archived