IGNORED

Restore Stephen Baldwin

Rubin Farr

I love this part...

In 2002, he had an experience that changed his life forever. He became a Born Again Christian, giving his life to Jesus Christ. Over the next few years, he became very vocal about his faith, using his spotlight to boldly preach the gospel. However, because of this convictions it has caused him the loss of many jobs and the most recently, a highly publicized bankruptcy.

He has been publicly ridiculed and insulted by people who think that he has been abandoned by God. A simple search through the internet will reveal that people not only mock Stephen, but mock God.

Guest ezkerraldean

oh my lol from his wiki

Baldwin was a strong supporter of the McCain/Palin presidential ticket after Mike Huckabee dropped out of the 2008 presidential race. That same year, Baldwin threatened to move to Canada if Barack Obama was elected, and challenged the candidate to box for charity.[26] He did not move to Canada after Obama won the election.
react to the election of a leftwing president by moving to a more leftwing country

didnt realise he was such a prick

stephen on biodome:

"I thought Bio-Dome (1996) was pretty cool. I had fun making it and I'm a huge Pauly Shore fan. I'd go to his movies and be on the floor of the aisle, convulsing with laughter. And, in the meantime, my wife would sit in her chair, saying, 'Honey, what's wrong with him?' She just didn't get it. But Bio-Dome (1996) was whack. Now I get all these seven- and 12-year-old kids coming up to me on the street, saying, 'Yo, dude! You rule.' That was what I wanted, for those guys to dig me" - On Bio-Dome (1996).

:cerious:

:facepalm:

Archived