IGNORED

Chloe Sevigny

Guest carthief

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yegg

i'm almost sure that watmm is 100% gay, well maybe 99,99...

11_MVG_cult_chloe.jpg

Now here she looks like a man, possibly a member of the rock band Poison.

Yeah, she looks pretty mannish in this photo.

But at least she doesn't look like a junkie like she usually does.

Sevigny is a practicing Roman Catholic, although she admits she rebelled against religion as a teenager. She said she began attending church services again after playing a real-life Satan-worshipping teenage murderer in a 1998 off-Broadway production of Hazelwood Junior High: "I got really disturbed. I started having nightmares and thinking horrible things"

LOL , fuck her.

The first pic in this thread is rather awful but seriously look at the picture troon posted. my signature is a ceephax reference.

Sevigny is a practicing Roman Catholic, although she admits she rebelled against religion as a teenager. She said she began attending church services again after playing a real-life Satan-worshipping teenage murderer in a 1998 off-Broadway production of Hazelwood Junior High: "I got really disturbed. I started having nightmares and thinking horrible things"

LOL , fuck her.

u wish

give it up boxing day, your shite. come up with something less bland than just being a dick, and being horribly obvious and idiotic about it. your boring.

give it up boxing day, your shite. come up with something less bland than just being a dick, and being horribly obvious and idiotic about it. your boring.

LOL , not loving the Anti-Boxing Day sentiment that some members of this board seem to have.

JustKidding

but seriously , i thought Cefhlax condoms was a well known brand.

She is fucking fit as. And although I can't blame Vincent Gallo (and envy him, of course), I hate him for his ego in making a pile of shit film just to get his knob sucked.

Archived