IGNORED

Suppose an EVIL DEMON visited you...

boris

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

The demon has taken on the human form of Bret The Hitman Hart in my mind. That's how you know he's near, you hear the entrance music.

Guest the anonymous forumite

There you go. You would have no idea which actions would kill and which wouldn't. So what would you do? Could you do nothing your entire life? Is that even possible?

In this case I would ignore this evil force and keep on doing what I consider to be good actions and avoid evil ones. Since it's impossible to know what is good or bad, you have to rely on your own values system. Evil exists, and people have to die anyway.

There you go. You would have no idea which actions would kill and which wouldn't. So what would you do? Could you do nothing your entire life? Is that even possible?

In this case I would ignore this evil force and keep on doing what I consider to be good actions and avoid evil ones. Since it's impossible to know what is good or bad, you have to rely on your own values system. Evil exists, and people have to die anyway.

noddingdog.gif

edit: the dog is supposed to be nodding thoughtfully but I realized it looks like his head is just having trouble balancing on the base of his neck

oh I thought it meant more like doing a good thing for someone else, like selflessness.

by the way I'm betting this thread was made after a good bowl or two.

Evil demons tellin me to kill people so they won't kill more people than I would have.

edit: 0.jpg

im a demon

DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons

"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"

And then John was a zombie.

The demon loves Cheetos and insists on eating them in front of you, every time you ask the demon to clean his hands and/or stop eating Cheetos 20 people die, he is getting orange Cheeto dust onto everything, WHAT DO YOU DO!?!

The demon loves Cheetos and insists on eating them in front of you, every time you ask the demon to clean his hands and/or stop eating Cheetos 20 people die, he is getting orange Cheeto dust onto everything, WHAT DO YOU DO!?!

To try and use LUCK, turn to page 45

To try and use MAGIC MISSILE, turn to page 65

Guest Rambo

Suppose the demon is pregnant and the demon says "i have put a curse on 3 close family members. If you deliver my demon baby the curse will be lifted but you will never be abe to feel your hands or move your fingers ever again" What would you do?

Or you had to kiss the demon with tongues to lift the curs but you would sneeze once every 6 seconds for the rest of your days.

And the sneeze smelt like a fart.

supposed an evil demon normally doesnt actively ask for donations but has fallen on such hard times he needs to trade in video games just to keep buying video games and says if you give him a meagre sum he will RAISE YOU FROM THE DEAD disrespect you for the rest of your life and kill your 5 closest friends

WHAT DO YOU DO

if this was to happen, these events would practically be beyond my control.

i would live my life as normal.

Demons don't get the whole Knight thing, it is the best way.....

and they can't touch Bishops.....

Miracles!

lalolalz

yes, I thought it was funny as well....

thanks for the love yek....

Burn the demon hand oh wise bishop!

Archived