IGNORED

Suppose an EVIL DEMON visited you...

boris

Guest Z_B_Z

but you said you wanted to do them until you die. thats suicidal intent.

@ boxing day

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can the demon read minds ?? i mean , yeah my intent is to "die faster" to save lives" , but he doesn't have to know that.

Assuming he is spying on me , i will first start with weed, and then do meth (and if he asks , i will just give him the "weed is a gateway drug argument")

Guest Rambo

oh great you two are in dispute now

DONT YOU SEE BORIS HAS WON? HE IS MASTURATING RIGHT NOW TO YOUR WORDS.

Guys me and Boris already nailed this in the first few posts.

Hes got it you guys.

New information: The demon can read your thoughts but only your inner most sub conscious thoughts. So you can't think-trick him.

Also he is impervious to magic and arousal and frowns on taking drugs as it corrupts the youths and discourages the lower class from having excessive production.

New scenario: The demon comes to your house and changes your WATMM account password. What do you do?

edit: he also took your Lion King Soundtrack

DEFINITION OF VIRTOUSNESS: DOING SOMETHING THAT ADDS LIFE TO YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE

ADDING LIFE MEANS: GETTING MONEY OR ANY POSITIVE EMOTION.

DOIN DRUGS IN ADDIN POSITIVE EMOTION TO UR BRAIN SO DOIN DRUGS IS ACTUALLY VIRTUOUS.

oh I thought it meant more like doing a good thing for someone else, like selflessness.

by the way I'm betting this thread was made after a good bowl or two.

Evil demons tellin me to kill people so they won't kill more people than I would have.

edit: 0.jpg

im a demon

Guest abusivegeorge

New scenario: The demon comes to your house and changes your WATMM account password. What do you do?

edit: he also took your Lion King Soundtrack

LOL

First of all I go out and buy a new Lion king soundtrack, this will lure him to come back to my house, he's gonna be one confused mother fucker, when he gets here, I lock him in and do something virtuous, this way, he cannot leave my house to kill 5 people until he gives me my fucking password.

Guest A/D

first thing i would do is post it on watmm

i know you guys have my back on this one

p.s. acts are not good or bad, they simply are. beneficial short term may be bad long term, etc. if you really want to do something fun, figure out what to do about YOUR LIFE BORIS, UR LIFE

resized_IMG_0225.jpg

He didn't gave us enough information!

Miracles....!

I would kill the fuck out of that demon!

Magick or no magick....

Kaen nailed it with the chess...

Or hold onto the demon for dear life and burst through some drywall, thus hopefully crushing this stupid, annoying, purposeless demon....

Guest abusivegeorge

first thing i would do is post it on watmm

i know you guys have my back on this one

p.s. acts are not good or bad, they simply are. beneficial short term may be bad long term, etc. if you really want to do something fun, figure out what to do about YOUR LIFE BORIS, UR LIFE

resized_IMG_0225.jpg

lmao

Guest hahathhat

Suppose you're a decent person just minding your own business when an evil demon comes down to your face. He tells you that for every virtuous act you do he's going to kill five people and won't kill anybody every time you act non-virtuously. Suppose he also made it so you can't commit suicide (if you could, then he would kill 5 people for that virtuous act and that would be the end of it). On the assumption that the demon will keep his word, how are you to act? Since you start out as a decent virtuous person, what would you predict you would do in this situation?

how are the five people selected? are they people i know? or does he go around the cancer wards, taking chaps out of their misery, saving them a last torturous week?

and who decides what's virtuos? i can argue just about anything to suit my needs. if i'm allowed to make my case that sucka ain't havin no fun

Suppose you're a decent person just minding your own business when an evil demon comes down to your face. He tells you that for every virtuous act you do he's going to kill five people and won't kill anybody every time you act non-virtuously. Suppose he also made it so you can't commit suicide (if you could, then he would kill 5 people for that virtuous act and that would be the end of it). On the assumption that the demon will keep his word, how are you to act? Since you start out as a decent virtuous person, what would you predict you would do in this situation?

how are the five people selected? are they people i know? or does he go around the cancer wards, taking chaps out of their misery, saving them a last torturous week?

and who decides what's virtuos? i can argue just about anything to suit my needs. if i'm allowed to make my case that sucka ain't havin no fun

1. Five random people in the world.

2. You might, you might not. Depends on your luck.

3. The demon decides what is virtuous by seeing the effects of your actions on those who experience it. In-virtuous actions bring their emotion closer to depression, switch it around for virtuous actions.

3a. Experiencers are assumed to experience experiences experientially normal. Like, we are disregarding masochists or dudes that like their balls nailed to boards and stuff.

Demons don't get the whole Knight thing, it is the best way.....

and they can't touch Bishops.....

Miracles!

Guest the anonymous forumite

Virtue (and non-virtue) actually depends on a longer chain of events rather than on the isolated act itself. For instance, giving money to a poor man could be easily peceived as a virtuous act. Problem is, if this poor man use your money to buy crack instead of food, then what you did is not that virtuous because it won't add any positive value to his life (since crack is extremely addicting and life threatening).

Now imagine a longer chain of events and come to the conclusion that it's impossible to know whether an act is virtuous or not.

Virtue (and non-virtue) actually depends on a longer chain of events rather than on the isolated act itself. For instance, giving money to a poor man could be easily peceived as a virtuous act. Problem is, if this poor man use your money to buy crack instead of food, then what you did is not that virtuous because it won't add any positive value to his life (since crack is extremely addicting and life threatening).

Now imagine a longer chain of events and come to the conclusion that it's impossible to know whether an act is virtuous or not.

There you go. You would have no idea which actions would kill and which wouldn't. So what would you do? Could you do nothing your entire life? Is that even possible?

And if killing people is inevitable, what would be the best course of action to take to minimalize death?

EDIT: This also causes a problem to the earlier conclusion to live life normally, not caring about the lives of others. What if one of the persons you caused to die was a serial murder or a would-be genocidal dictator? You'd be saving lives that way making your original invirtuous act virtuous again.

Kill yourself imo

We're assuming the Demon made it impossible for us to commit suicide.

That's not a reply to the question btw, i genuinely think you should end it all Boris.

Oh.

That's not a reply to the question btw, i genuinely think you should end it all Boris.

Oh......

Archived