IGNORED

England 23

Boxing Day

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Its annoying that when youre picking the second round teams, it doesnt tell you if the match is between group winners or second place. I'll come back to it when i have more time.

Guest Alex C

Stoked for Bent/Parker/Hart/Dawson/King

Fuck off Carrick and Carragher. On the latter though it's embarrassing to only have one proper right back.

Guest Dirty Protest

Carricks very good, its no suprise that when he left Spurs they turned to shit and took a year to get over it. I got some friends that are scum season ticket holders and they reckon that hes 1 of the 3 names theyld first have on the team sheet.

Im going to say when ive said pretty much every 4 years since the 80's. Spains going to win it, but after the Euros i might be right this time.

Its annoying that when youre picking the second round teams, it doesnt tell you if the match is between group winners or second place. I'll come back to it when i have more time.

i recall that it did tell me that info. maybe you have to mouse over something, i cant remember. but i remember having that info in front of me.

John Terry hopes to play in the FA Cup final on Saturday after a scan showed no broken bone in his right foot.

The Chelsea captain hurt his foot in training this morning, leading to fears that he might have broken a metatarsal, but a scan has revealed no major problem.

"I took a slight knock in training but with such an important match on Saturday the right course of action was to put a protective boot on my right foot and have a CT scan," Terry said.

"The scan has shown there is no break and I am hoping to train tomorrow if not Friday and of course play in the FA Cup final on Saturday."

I don't like the Ferdinand/Terry partnership.

Ferdinand/Dawson , Ferdinand/King or Terry/Dawson would work much better.

Guest Alex C

Those suits look pretty fucking swish.

2Capelloplan.jpg

They don't go on sale till first week of June and will be retard expensive, but God that looks good.

Guest Gary C

That sports jacket does look awesome.

I'm waiting for the new Arsenal kit, as there are rumours it'll have a 70's style and either have no logo or a tiny one underneath the badge.

Guest Alex C

England are going to fail, and I will be watching and laughing as it happens.

More congregation outside your house, wait for it.

being a bit of a fan boy when it coems to football shirt, this site is awesome

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/

I bought the England shirt today from asda for £25 cheap as chips. although its one size too big, still its very white and it's going to have a lot of ketchup/beer/fag ash down the front of it during the world cup, but i have the red away one as back up!

John Terry hopes to play in the FA Cup final on Saturday after a scan showed no broken bone in his right foot.

The Chelsea captain hurt his foot in training this morning, leading to fears that he might have broken a metatarsal, but a scan has revealed no major problem.

"I took a slight knock in training but with such an important match on Saturday the right course of action was to put a protective boot on my right foot and have a CT scan," Terry said.

"The scan has shown there is no break and I am hoping to train tomorrow if not Friday and of course play in the FA Cup final on Saturday."

I don't like the Ferdinand/Terry partnership.

Ferdinand/Dawson , Ferdinand/King or Terry/Dawson would work much better.

King/Dawson is optimal. they played together all season, and the spurs had an excellent defensive team in the premiership last season (at least at home...).

Ferdinand/Terry - a little too old? Neither of them had their best seasons last year, although they are massively experienced obviously.

Ferdinand/Dawson - I don't like it. Too similar in their approach to the game.

Ferdinand/King or Terry/Dawson would work well as partnerships.

Guest Alex C

It's well known if he has a full set of defenders it'll be Glen/Rio/John/Ashley. Would love to see them get a tryout but it won't happen.

Guest Alex C

I know people have been getting on JT's rag but I wish he was still captain. Weak leak for me has always been Rio, dudes a waste.

Fullbacks though, we've got arguably the joint best leftback in the world. I love watching him go forward unlike Johnson who doesn't understand what a fullback has to do.

And if he had the fucking balls he'd drop Gerrard and put Milner/A. Johnson on the wings. Same for Heskey, fuck leaving Darren Bent behind when he's scored for fun in a piece of shit Sunderland team.

It's also depressing he'll start Rob Green and not Joe Hart, dude has been way too good this season.

Archived