IGNORED

Trance Europe Express

Guest ruiagnelo

Guest ruiagnelo

Does any of you WATMM members own the 1993 Trance Europe Express compilation (Discogs) and the respective 192 page book included with the release?

Because i guess there is a photo of the original Black Dog Productions trio (ken, andy and ed) inside and i would like to see it. So if any of you has it and is able to scan the picture, i would be very glad. Thanks in advance

Guest ruiagnelo

they're very anonymous obstructed pictures. any pictures they ever did back then were faceless and/or unclear.

i don't have them anymore.

So you are saying there was actually a photo, but you couldn't recognize the guys?

Guest sirch

somebody (a trusted friend a big original tBd fan) told me they did an interview once on tv with record sleeves on their heads. no joke. :)

Guest ruiagnelo

somebody (a trusted friend a big original tBd fan) told me they did an interview once on tv with record sleeves on their heads. no joke. :)

:facepalm:

They are not that ugly at all.

Guest sirch

..it was cos they believed their image and what they looked like wasn't important. not cos they considered themselves to be ugly.

like Ed said, doesn't matter if we're 15 or 50, skinny or fat, got long hair, short hair, or grey hair... it's all about the music. basically.

so that was their thing to keep mysterious and unknown like that, purposely. which i think is pretty damn cool. and more ppl should do it.

the human body IS pretty ugly tho anyways, epsecially the older ones, lol

Guest ruiagnelo

..it was cos they believed their image and what they looked like wasn't important. not cos they considered themselves to be ugly.

like Ed said, doesn't matter if we're 15 or 50, skinny or fat, got long hair, short hair, or grey hair... it's all about the music. basically.

so that was their thing to keep mysterious and unknown like that, purposely. which i think is pretty damn cool. and more ppl should do it.

the human body IS pretty ugly tho anyways, epsecially the older ones, lol

That's actually true. All that matters is the music and i know they always thouhgt that way and i support that.

Guest spike

i have a copy of that! it might be a while until i can find the book, but i'll scan it for you.

Guest sirch

excellent!

d'you wanna meet us in the room?

c'mon... LUDD will be well jealous of us gaying it up, LOL

Guest sirch

but i did find some amusing pictures of this ginger twat :lol:

HAHAHA !! he's so Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

what does it say there about Black Dog??

thanks man....... :)

Guest sirch

26052010620.jpg

26052010626.jpg

26052010629.jpg

:cisfor:

Nice one, thankyou very much, Soundwave! for taking the time. you the man! :)

cheers

and that's interesting what they say about seeing the potential for computer visuals along with the music at their live gigs!

now everyone does that as standard!!!

BigUp the original Black Dog :)

fucking awesome.

Guest ruiagnelo

26052010620.jpg

26052010626.jpg

26052010629.jpg

:cisfor:

Nice one, thankyou very much, Soundwave! for taking the time. you the man! :)

cheers

and that's interesting what they say about seeing the potential for computer visuals along with the music at their live gigs!

now everyone does that as standard!!!

BigUp the original Black Dog :)

fucking awesome.

Completely forgot that i had come up with the thread.

Thank you so much for scanning those pages. Someone told me about that photo of them walking around at night, not facing the camera and that was what i expected.

Archived