IGNORED

one-sided headphones

YEK

Guest dilbthelame

With sennheiser hd25s you can fold one ear back if you prefer to have just one. I sometimes do it but rarely

these look pretty good, considering them

, i'd still like to try the one siders,

I think they are excellent value and really perfect DJ headphones.

Oh and I'm not talking about the ones the guy under me posted a link to, those are 215s not 25s

i've read some stuff about the 25s, supposedly only one ear piece swivels. also, it's not amazing sound, which i'm not sure is a big deal, cause you just use them as a reference

what about that ?

The HD-25s are pretty accurate compared to most 'phones marketed as "DJ" equipment.

shit! i meant hd-215

should i get these?

i really love my 215s - had them about 18 months and we're pretty much inseperable. love the sound on them, & they're great for producing on.

but i don't know enough about headphones or listen to enough other types of headphone to say how good they are comparatively. a lot of the reviews i've seen have said they're great too though.

cool man. then i guess it's settled, i found a local place that have them cheaper than average too . i think this is going to be a smart buy :music:

cool man. then i guess it's settled, i found a local place that have them cheaper than average too . i think this is going to be a smart buy :music:

just don't let tontonz see you. otherwise, he'll think you're a douche.

how bout just use a telephone, naw but seriously

no joke, i saw a guy using a telephone he'd rigged up with a headphone jack on thursday night. apparently it sounded a bit crap, but it looked fucking awesome to see this guy djing while looking like he was on the phone.

A mate of mine works for a music-oriented electronics company. I will make it my quest to get him to make a prototype for this.

i'd guess it shouldn't be too difficult - after all it's one speaker and one mic in there... only issue is that in order to get the mic working as well (!) you'd have to have two audio jacks coming out of the end of the coil... downside is that unless you actually take the whole phone apart you've just got telephone quality audio i s'pose.

Well the idea was that it'd have modern circuitry and audio quality, and the 2 male plugs to run out of it as a single cord and merely split towards the end. It'd just look like an old phone. None of you go stealing my idea now. :diablo:

• 4 weeks later...

how bout just use a telephone, naw but seriously

no joke, i saw a guy using a telephone he'd rigged up with a headphone jack on thursday night. apparently it sounded a bit crap, but it looked fucking awesome to see this guy djing while looking like he was on the phone.

A mate of mine works for a music-oriented electronics company. I will make it my quest to get him to make a prototype for this.

i'd guess it shouldn't be too difficult - after all it's one speaker and one mic in there... only issue is that in order to get the mic working as well (!) you'd have to have two audio jacks coming out of the end of the coil... downside is that unless you actually take the whole phone apart you've just got telephone quality audio i s'pose.

Well the idea was that it'd have modern circuitry and audio quality, and the 2 male plugs to run out of it as a single cord and merely split towards the end. It'd just look like an old phone. None of you go stealing my idea now. :diablo:

telezd7.jpg

:yeah:

(not mine)

Archived