IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

brazil scores less than 3 against north korea

There's plenty to support that prediction; namely, Dunga isn't here to score goals. He's here to show the world that Brazilians not only have flare, but they can play European football better than everybody else. Robinho is essentially the only archetypal samba player left on this squad.

To be honest, if that holds true, it's disappointing. This tournament has been dogged by cynical, lazy, "let's get a point" bullshit so far.

When Germany is the most exciting team at the World Cup, isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

Guest Dirty Protest

Poor North Korea, Brazilian ball sacks are just going to be dragged across their faces.

Crying for your anthem, isnt really good prep =)

Guest Gary C

Finally some excitement. If Brazil can't rack up a nice tally versus the lowest ranked team then there's no hope for this tournament.

Guest Mirezzi

yawn

i'm officially supporting paraguay now. they are the most exciting team to watch.

For one set piece in heavy rain, they looked great, but in the entire second half, they were every bit as boring to watch as Portugal were today.

yawn

i'm officially supporting paraguay now. they are the most exciting team to watch.

For one set piece in heavy rain, they looked great, but in the entire second half, they were every bit as boring to watch as Portugal were today.

500x_paraguaygirlissuperhot.jpg

Guest Mirezzi

500x_paraguaygirlissuperhot.jpg

:spiteful: I concede, fully. That one image is better than anything to come from this world cup so far. Please re-post in the Nice Tits thread.

Archived