IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, it looked soft, but then again, Smith didn't seem to protest and he had his jersey for more than a few seconds before letting him go...

I think the goal by New Zealand was perfectly fine, too. Good game...hopefully the kiwis can stay in it.

Guest Mirezzi

This is starting to remind me of the 2002 Italian side. They should just charter a flight with France and England, go the fuck home.

hahahaha, France refuse to train today...protesting the hotel food in South Africa. Unbelievable self-destruction, further underscoring the disservice to Republic of Ireland. Total disgrace.

Guest Mirezzi

Cannavaro is just. fucking. dreadful. Please, put him in a rocking chair with a nice chianti, a classy whore, and a cigar. Let him be remembered for 2006, not his Geritol era.

Guest Alex C

twitter.com/tomwfootball

Best place for the French stuff, statement out refusing to train because of Anelkas exclusion, Jesus

Guest Mirezzi

Great save for the New Zealand keeper.

I don't wanna talk about New Zealand playing well, because they're not. They're shit. It's Italy, however, who are even MORE shit. Please, please, let this stay a draw or let Italy concede a penalty.

Guest Mirezzi

Okay, Winston Reed just faked an injury inside the Italian box. Awful. Awful. Awful. Don't have to join Italy in the theatrics.

Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, they really have for the last 20 minutes. There is no justice in this if Italy scores a winner. New Zealand deserve the draw. Italy are terrible and embarrassing. Lippi and Capello, two of the worst managers in the tournament. The former for squad selection and both for tactics.

Guest Rambo

This has been a crazy world cup so far.

Italy Drew with Paraguay + New Zealand

England Drew with USA + Algeria

Spain played 1 lost 1

Germany lost to serbia

France Drew with Uraguay + lost to Mexico

wtf

The final is going to be Chile vs Japan at this rate

Guest Mirezzi

I hope it's good, no fucking idea why Gervinhos been dropped instead of Dindane

Gervinho was their best attacker in the last match. No idea, indeed...

Guest Mirezzi

How much longer will Brazil get away with playing this dull football? It doesn't help that Kaka's form is, in a word, missing.

How much longer will Brazil get away with playing this dull football? It doesn't help that Kaka's form is, in a word, missing.

In fact, only 30 seconds. lol.

1-0

Guest Mirezzi

I like how Fabiano handled the ball not once but twice before scoring his second goal, then has a laugh with the referee about it. WTF

I don't know whether to be disgusted on behalf of the Ivorians or amused at how easily a shit referee can ruin a world cup.

Archived