IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Best not to waste all your goals on lowly opposition.

Exactly why Portugal are going to come back to Earth with a nasty thud.

Guest Alex C

I'm honestly expecting Chile to win on Friday, as much as I'd like to see Spain and Brazil square off in the last 16.

I can't remember if Id mentioned it, but with Upson we are leading ourselves to our death

I still wish JT was captain, unlike Stevie he's actually got some bollocks

Guest Dirty Protest

That was a good second round. Argentina, Spain and Brazil looking good, referees going nuts, John Terrys delusions of grandeur and the whole FFF's delusions of grandeur.

Im quite optimistic about England. Before the tournament if you were told that all England had to do was beat Slovenia to progress, you'ld be happy. Just a shame Rooney was run into the ground after his injury.

Guest Alex C

If he doesn't do the Joe Cole/Gerrard behind Rooney option Im going batshit insane and will smash my free keg of Grolsch that's pretty shit

That was a good second round. Argentina, Spain and Brazil looking good, referees going nuts, John Terrys delusions of grandeur and the whole FFF's delusions of grandeur.

Im quite optimistic about England. Before the tournament if you were told that all England had to do was beat Slovenia to progress, you'ld be happy. Just a shame Rooney was run into the ground after his injury.

who you going to be pullin for in that england - slo match?

Guest Gary C

If he doesn't do the Joe Cole/Gerrard behind Rooney option Im going batshit insane and will smash my free keg of Grolsch that's pretty shit

I've only had a pint of mine as my parents have hi-jacked it and entertained over the weekend, but I wasn't overly impressed either. Can't complain though, free beer is free beer.:beer:

Guest Alex C

The free glass was nice but I don't want a half pint that's half fucking head (weyoooo)

I think we'll win tomorrow, the nerves just haven't helped and I don't think there's ever been so much pressure on an England team before

Hopefully Ghana and Serbia pull through purely so the squareheads crash out, that'd be delightful

Guest Alex C

This scheduling for final group games is bollocks, I should

a) be watching football now

b) not have to choose between games on at the same time

fuck you Germany/Austria/Peru/Argentina

Guest Alex C

I left that awhile ago, got a new job for summer at Royal Mail starting in a few weeks. Move back to London for September/October hopefully, who knows

Archived