IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Dirty Protest

espn in the states? cause they were giving score updates as often as they could! derek rae annouced every single goal, as did adrian healey. (I had two tvs on :rolleyes:)

I tried to watch both matches earlier, but i just meant i didnt really see either.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conor74

Yes.

Anything else?

Yep, Souness has just been on telly again remarking on how uptight some of the English fans are, one percieved sleight away from a good old bout of jingoism.

Now I'm not 100% sure if he saw your comment about me being 'hopelessly Irish' or was referring to you at all, so don't get defensive...but his analysis of both football and indeed human nature really is impeccable...

Guest Dirty Protest

Sounded like a reasonable thing for Souness to say, it causes huge effects to the body, im sure Haile Gebrselassie would agree.

Guest Rambo

Yes.

Anything else?

Yep, Souness has just been on telly again remarking on how uptight some of the English fans are, one percieved sleight away from a good old bout of jingoism.

Now I'm not 100% sure if he saw your comment about me being 'hopelessly Irish' or was referring to you at all, so don't get defensive...but his analysis of both football and indeed human nature really is impeccable...

I just totally diagree with you and like on all the other things in this thread i totally disagree with, i've commented on it. I wouldn't even say im particularly patriotic, so what's to be defensive about?

Just a bitter Irish footy fan lol. The comments are all too predictable.

Guest abusivegeorge

I will support South Korea if England go out tomorrow.

Any country that has the balls to cook Dog, gets in my book.

and cries a lot.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

can commentators no longer legally discuss the other matches being played simultaneously?

i switched over from argentina at 0-0 to watch nigeria and they didn announce the score once in the other game. at the end the koreans were very happy and i had no idea why as i thought they'd just gone home. was wondering why they weren't attacking.

fucking commentators on epsn suck

so

agrentina vs mexico

korea vs uraguay

right?

espn in the states? cause they were giving score updates as often as they could! derek rae annouced every single goal, as did adrian healey. (I had two tvs on :rolleyes:)

i dunno. i think so. with that american and jurgan klinsman in the pundit chairs? i didnt hear them once mention the other score. i must be going crazy as i'm sure they would

Guest Conor74

I just totally diagree with you and like on all the other things in this thread i totally disagree with, i've commented on it. I wouldn't even say im particularly patriotic, so what's to be defensive about?

You have every right to disagree with me. It's all about opinions.

But it's just your fondness for broadening it into observations about the Irish. Is the mask slipping a tad? You could at least preface a post with 'some of my best friends are Irish but...' and give me a laugh anyway. Come on, embrace the prejudice. Feel the love, even if it is a love of superiority.

Guest abusivegeorge

Wait, is someone for like the first time ever picking bones with fucking Rambo?

No fuckin way dude gtfo of here.

and don't come back.

Guest Rambo

You have every right to disagree with me. It's all about opinions.

But it's just your fondness for broadening it into observations about the Irish. Is the mask slipping a tad? You could at least preface a post with 'some of my best friends are Irish but...' and give me a laugh anyway. Come on, embrace the prejudice. Feel the love, even if it is a love of superiority.

lol

i narrow it down a bit

you are an idiot

Guest Rambo

Surely they'll beat Slovenia. It won't be pretty, it won't be emphatic, but some players will surely have to play at somewhere remotely near their usual standards at some stage...surely. It's only Slovenia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZq8A59NH1U&feature=player_embedded

seriously, go take your bagpipes and your onions and go and obsess over us on an Irish forum for Irish people (who i hate *shakes fist*)

Archived