IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conor74

You should learn French ASAP imo

I learned it years ago. I speak it fluently.

Culture.

I also speak fluent English. Farkin cants, farkin old farkin bill, we was gonna take their top bloke an all. How did I do?

Guest Alex C

Have both the finalists of a previous WC ever gone out at the group stages of the next tournament?

Slovakia deserve it anyway, the Italians have had no bollocks.

Go on Howard Webb, send someone off

Guest Mirezzi

Italy don't look merely bad. They look worse than France against Mexico, worse than England against Algeria, worse than Germany against Serbia. In fact, they quite literally look like the worst team in the tournament. This is Slovakia we're talking about.

The only slight concern for Slovakia is fuel in the tanks. If they can play with 75% of the energy they did in the first 45, they should preserve the win or at least a draw.

See, this is a lesson for every FA out there. Don't fucking announce the departure of your manager before the tournament begins. E.g. Italy and France. Lippi has fucked this up more than I could have ever imagined. Squad selection, tactics, just everything.

Cannavaro and Lippi obviously thought they'd use this World Cup as their big dramatic goodbye. Instead, it's like a crude experiment gone wrong.

Guest Conor74

GO ON SLOVAKIA!

My adopted team for the tournament, thought it would be a short one though. Looks like they're giving it one last burst.

Guest Mirezzi

italy looks like they don't even care...and that has been going on since the start of the game and even more now.

Right? It's almost looks like a Serie A fixed match. I mean, Italy looked mediocre against Paraguay, sure, but this looks like an MLS team.

Archived