IGNORED

youtube slowness??

Chris Moss Acid

when i watch a you tube video its slows right down.. like the fps is like 1fps but the audio continues.. its really starting to piss me off.. i was wondering if a video accelerator would work, but also i dont know if its a problem my end or say, the you tube servers?

any ideas? :trashbear:

Guest Enter a new display name

The loading speed is way lower than before since like their 4th redesign of the year. I know I am not the only person it occurs to.

Guest Franklin

ya... it's been pissing me off. I was thinking it was the new router I put in, but I'm glad you've confirmed that it may not be.

i thought it was because newer videos are playing in hd and i don't have very good graphics card. it happens to me with hd movies i download that are supposedly 1080 and they run slowly and skip and shit

Guest joshier

Too many fucking pricks uploading shit, it's killing the servers. Hit delete button for 99% of content on the Internet

Archived